Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mission corps/Faction and area of space

TuktzTuktz Member Posts: 299

So I have a quick question.

So I hear that, at least for autocannon fits, minmitar ships really do best in minmitar space... moreso because ANGELS tend to like to get in close, making it easy to get in range of autocannons.

I was  thinkin arty fits probably better in caldary space, since guristas tend to like to hover at 45-75 km.

Here's my real question though.

Republic Security Forces (a minmitar corp) has a lot of stations and combat mission agents in caldari space around malkalin/korama/ylandoki/aaokalin. I can actually already do level 4's with them since I did those, as well as spacelane patrol (caldari) on my drake while skills were training.

Does who you're coming up against in missions have more to do with whose SPACE your in (in this case caldari space), or more to do with who you are getting the missions FROM (in this case, minmitar corp).

I guess I ask, because I know I'll come up against a lot of guristas doing spacelane patrol missions in caldary space.

But I wonder if I'll be coming up against mostly angel doing republic security forces in caldary space? or still mostly gurista.

I wasn't sure how that worked.

Obviously if I headed on over to minmitar space, I could run republic security forces missions over there and get mostly angel.

Guess I want to know if I can do them around hwere I'm at though in caldary space.

MMO history - EVE GW2 SWTOR RIFT WAR COH/V EQ2 WOW DAOC
Tuktz - http://www.heretic.shivtr.com/

Comments

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    "Caldari"

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    A combination of both. 

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• TuktzTuktz Member Posts: 299

Yeah sorry mispellings. Was in a hurry writing because I'm at work. No time to proofread lol.

So does that mean grabbing minmitar missions in Caldari space will give me MORE angel missions, but not as many as actually doing them in minmitar space?

• krekenkreken Member UncommonPosts: 139
    I don't think rat type depends where you get them but rather on a mission agent and it is suppose to be random.
  • TuktzTuktz Member Posts: 299

That's weird because 90% of my level 3 missions for spacelane patrol (caldari corp) in caldari space (unpas) were to fight guristas.

However the level 4's for spacelane patrol I've been running in ONO seem a lot more random. I'd say it's a pretty even mix of everybody. Just last night I did Angel Extravaganza lvl 4.

So I guess I'm confused if MISSION running is completely random, or what factors play a part in who you come up against.