Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Poll Added] Which MMO Would You Play 'Offline'?

1235»

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,892
    Originally posted by TribeofOne
    Id play SWToR and TSW offline.

That's pretty much it. Possibly GW2.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Sovrath
    Originally posted by TribeofOne
    Id play SWToR and TSW offline.

I just started a TSW trial last night. So far so good. It can be played as a pretty decent solo game.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by nariusseldon
    Originally posted by Sovrath Originally posted by TribeofOne Id play SWToR and TSW offline.
    I just started a TSW trial last night. So far so good. It can be played as a pretty decent solo game.

Wouldn't it be funny if that became a measure of quality for MMOs? How well the game can be played as a solo game.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

Originally posted by lizardbones

Originally posted by Sovrath

Originally posted by TribeofOne Id play SWToR and TSW offline.

Wouldn't it be funny if that became a measure of quality for MMOs? How well the game can be played as a solo game.

It already is ONE of the measureS for me. It works fairly well so far.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member Posts: 4,990

I think more than a few use this as a factor for them anymore.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

Originally posted by Wickedjelly

I think more than a few use this as a factor for them anymore.

Not surprising though, since more people realize that some MMO can be played as SP games.

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

Many but i prefer co-op max 2 players or even LAN option so you could take you laptop to friends and play together would be great.

Im more and more opposite of always online i rather go more and more offline play total drm free with lan or host own server for co-op.

• red_cruiserred_cruiser Member UncommonPosts: 486
    Shadowbane.  My city would stretch from one side of Aerynth all the way to the other!
    Originally posted by GroovyFlower

Many but i prefer co-op max 2 players or even LAN option so you could take you laptop to friends and play together would be great.

Im more and more opposite of always online i rather go more and more offline play total drm free with lan or host own server for co-op.

Taking a laptop to a friend's house is a lot of work. I would much rather play with him/her over the internet.