Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ST'RM is a TDD race..evidance attached

NanulakNanulak Member UncommonPosts: 372

Nanulak

Comments

• tauraktaurak Member Posts: 174

Thats kinda cool.

I will likely play a st'rm myself unless they make something cooler looking.

I'm like Andrew though, live my black metal so Vikings are also very attractive.

I hope they make  a very "dark" race for vikings. Something that looks like a ghost knight.

• SorninSornin Member Posts: 1,133
    Well, to be fair, the sketch in that picture does not resemble a st'rm in any way except for the wings. I am not saying you are wrong, just that there are a lot of differences.

• LaeeshLaeesh Member UncommonPosts: 95
    oh that´s great! =) TDD have a great conept, can´t wait to see it make progress and come to life completely ( i guess TDD are connected to the nature to advanced degree so it´s just obvious the being´s in nature form up with them?)

• skyexileskyexile Member CommonPosts: 692

Originally posted by Laeesh
    oh that´s great! =) TDD have a great conept, can´t wait to see it make progress and come to life completely ( i guess TDD are connected to the nature to advanced degree so it´s just obvious the being´s in nature form up with them?)

I think its more that they're forged from magic and new to the world after the piecing of the veil.

SKYeXile
    TRF - GM - GW2, PS2, WAR, AION, Rift, WoW, WOT....etc...
    Future Crew - High Council. Planetside 1 & 2.

• LaeeshLaeesh Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Originally posted by skyexile

Originally posted by Laeesh

I think its more that they're forged from magic and new to the world after the piecing of the veil.

hmm sound´s interesting =) i would be happy to see this as well.

• HairyzacHairyzac Member Posts: 57
    Those aren't wings in that artwork.  It's just a big robe.