Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone notice that the population is going up, quick?

2»

Comments

• corpusccorpusc Member UncommonPosts: 1,341
    Originally posted by gchris7

Originally posted by Purutzil Yes, that is what is called a fresh release. Happens to every single game out there. Its about whether those people stay that really counts.

There is a difference though. DF UW has been in beta for 5 months and almost all of its current population has been in it. The blind hype that a new release brings is almost non existent here.

true.  this IS a very diff situation. 

there was a LOT of anti-hype before the launch, due to the long beta that went very poorly until the last week or 2 where they started to post updates every day and actually change some gameplay issues.  i thought they might have seriously wounded the launch, but apparently the fact that it turned out good in the end is slowly winning over people as word of mouth and videos get spread around

---------------------------

Corpus Callosum    

---------------------------

• ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351
    Originally posted by Badaboom
    Its not how many people that Darkfall gets, but how many it keeps that matters. 

Agreed, and people should remember Steam users are often game hoppers, they buy the new thing, play it for a week and then move on to the next new thing.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)