Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter: Open Beta Start Times Detailed

2»

Comments

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    Do you keep your characters?
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Originally posted by Tidel

yeah

• cylon8cylon8 Member UncommonPosts: 362
    The fact its built on the champions engine aas a huge ass turn off for me that gameisawful

so say we all

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    See some people on the 25th.  If my spending $200 on something I want in some way bothers you. Well sorry don't really care. Feel free to do what you want with your own money though.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963
    Most people who bought for a key at Pax and E3 were mislead , you where not able to get in until everyone else who got in for free so they cheated people, plus there support is bad, I would stay away from this one...
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Darkcrystal
    Most people who bought for a key at Pax and E3 were mislead , you where not able to get in until everyone else who got in for free so they cheated people, plus there support is bad, I would stay away from this one...

support is slow but hardly bad.. had couple issues with beta keys and an issue with a founders pack but they handled everything just took them a little bit of time

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• MerklynnMerklynn Member UncommonPosts: 100
    I nabbed a founders for Neverwinter & the upcoming Marvel Heroes even though both titles are F2P but that's me. I first did this for LOTRO and didn't look back. Anyway we all have paid to play mmo's for awhile & considering our good friends at Warcraft have made money hand over fist for vanilla plus basic/collectors xpaks & their own vanity item microtransactions I'm not sure why people are upset with founders packs. Granted its not for everyone but if I play a title for say a year on & off that's maybe a $50 buy in and with those extra fees another $180 so again for me its cool to support a new title like this. In the end just play a game because you enjoy it & if you really love it toss a few bucks in the shop for whatever extras you may desire just be on the alert for discounts on in game currency to really pinch those pennies =)
  • LaromussLaromuss Member UncommonPosts: 331
    Can't wait for the 27th, gonna make the most epic Great weapon fighter.  My last one was based on life steal stats mostly and allowed the fighter to survive much longer.  Plus I can't get enough of his Beserker mode, its just pure dps fun.
  • ZedTheRockZedTheRock Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Originally posted by 4bsolute

Cya @ 30th

No need to put money in this game. Looking forward to it, that way.

yup a couple days isn't going to kill anyone.  The Founders pack is for those to support the game.

SUP

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    Originally posted by Coolit
    Originally posted by Tidel

yeah

Thanks!

Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV