Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UFO Online: More Beta Keys!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Yesterday we setup 500 keys for the closed beta of UFO Online and they were gone in just a few hours.  Today we scored an additional 5,000 keys for our readers.  Get yours Now!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR BETA KEY FOR UFO ONLINE!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186

UFO ONLINE!!! Browser ga.....

Cya.

• dirtyhippy1dirtyhippy1 Member Posts: 45
    why do they call it UFO if they know what it is...doesn't make sense...also game looks terribad
  • marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    Thank you MMORPG.

• cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445
    I was just about to cheer for this when I saw its the same guys that did the horrible ajgged alliance onlien...another browser game with cash shop!!! yay
  • jandrsnjandrsn Member Posts: 187
    N:ow we're supposed to think cloning single player games and adding a cash shop is somehow a mmo? Way to rip X-COM off and add some Risk. Bet anyone twenty bucks the experience isn't nearly as good as either one. I guess mmo means any multiplayer game. Remember Contra for the NES? All you need to do is mix random teams of two and presto! Mmo! Tecmo bowl? Add a random opponent and boom! Mmo! Pfft, color me unimpressed with new 'mmo's'.
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by dirtyhippy1
    why do they call it UFO if they know what it is...doesn't make sense...also game looks terribad

Gamigo. 'nough said. ;-)

• sumo0sumo0 Member UncommonPosts: 115
    What kind of people would actually play a game such as this is what i wonder.
  • LonewolfLonewolf Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Wow this game looks special
  • NL-RikkertNL-Rikkert Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Dear mmorpg community,
    shame on you on hating everything in sight, all that before even trying stuff out, or simply say 'it looks ugly' or 'it's a clone'.
    Please go off and do what you like instead of making pointless posts about stuff you know nothing about or simply is not to your liking.

I personally like to thank MMORPG for putting this game on my radar! I really enjoy it for its proper TBS mechanics and it has some hefty difficulty on top of that (if you so desire atleast)!

The beta had some starting issues, but thanks to a great team of GMs they were resolved quickly. The community is also very friendly and helpful! The maps and enemie types each come with their own tactics and of course there is plenty to loot, research and upgrade.

I'd highly recommend it to fans of the UFO/XCOM franchise.

STOOPID
    When someone does something so utterly moronic that it kills your brain cells at the very thought of it.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Originally posted by NL-Rikkert
    Dear mmorpg community,
    shame on you on hating everything in sight, all that before even trying stuff out, or simply say 'it looks ugly' or 'it's a clone'.
    Please go off and do what you like instead of making pointless posts about stuff you know nothing about or simply is not to your liking.

I personally like to thank MMORPG for putting this game on my radar! I really enjoy it for its proper TBS mechanics and it has some hefty difficulty on top of that (if you so desire atleast)!

The beta had some starting issues, but thanks to a great team of GMs they were resolved quickly. The community is also very friendly and helpful! The maps and enemie types each come with their own tactics and of course there is plenty to loot, research and upgrade.

I'd highly recommend it to fans of the UFO/XCOM franchise.

First off, horrible use of the word "hate".  Most readers don't hate the game, probably have not even tried it, but they are free with their criticism.  

Everyone has different likes and tastes.  Generally the crowd on this site is a bit more demanding.  Primitive games like this really don't do well here.  Games like this are nothing about quality, generally they are thrown together with no intent on longevity.

If you are having some fun with the game, great, but don't try to make a weed look like a rose, it just will not work here.