Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Store prices

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Den HelderPosts: 9,065Member Uncommon

I have found a list of prices for the ingame store, they actually are quite nice, tough with the low cooldown on healpotions people could actually buy win in PvE (not in PvP, you cant use heal items in PvP)

I see the store bought mounts and companions are rather expensive, but they are far from a neccesarity to buy, as there are enough of them you can get through ingame actions.

STORE

*ITEMS*
Packs:
-Adventurer's Helper Pack z1,500
Potions:
-Greater Stone of Health z1,500
-Scroll of Mass life X5 z500
-Scroll of life X5 z300
-Stone of Health z500
Keys:
-Enchanted Key z125
-Enchanted Keys X10 z1,125
Wards:
-Coalescant Ward z1,000
-Preservation wards X10 z100

*BAGS*
-Greater bag of holding z1000
-Bag of holding z600
-Companion active slot z350
-Comapanion Idle slots X4 z100

*Fashion*
Outfits:
-Noble Finery z1,200
-Courtesan's wear z1,500
-Wedding attire z3,000
Dye Packs:
-Neverwinter Royal Dye packs X4 z350
-Dye removers X4 z300
-Ebon Darkness Dye Packs X4 z350
-Winterwolf Dye Packs X4 z600
Dye Bottles:
-Black Dye bottles X4 z500
-blue Dye bottles X4 z200
-Green Dye bottles X4 z300
-Pink Dye bottles X4 z500
-Purple Dye bottles X4 z200
-Red Dye bottles X4 z200

*Companions*
Special:
-Galeb Duhr z3,000
-Honey Badger z3,500
-Ioun Stone of Allure z2,000
Animals:
-Hawk z1,500
-Wolf z1,500
Hirelings:
-Acolyte of Kelemvor z2,000
Wards:
-Coalecent Ward z1,000
-Preservation Wards X10 z100

*Mounts*
Special:
-Heavy Worg z4,000
-Heavy Howler z4,000
-Medium Worg z3,000
Horses:
-Amnian Horse z500
-Calimshain Horse z500
-Tethyr Horse z500

*Professions*
-Professions Assest Pack z700
-Professions Booster Pack z300

*Services*
-Change Appearence Token z200
-Character Slots X2 z500
-Companion Active Slots z350
-Companion Idle Slots X4 z100
-Manycoins Bank Slots X8 z600
-Rename Token z400
-Retrain Token z500

* 100 zen =  $1 or near that price.

Since this is the way they need to make money, i can only advise them to push a new character class a month and a new race every few months and sell them for 500 zen ...   If they can make it work like LoL, they might actually make a lot of work... and the way they build classes there are allready 25 (x3) =75 classes they can borrow from the official 4th edition rulebooks... 

On top of that this might be the game where you could actually sell speedleveling potions, as the lower levels will get rather repetitive the more you play them, and most good foundry content might actually be for the higher levels. So far it seemed to me that there was only 1 main quest and that might get rather repetitive the more times you have to walk that path.

So far it seems they hit the nail on the head with their store.... 

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• DerrosDerros Posts: 1,077Member Uncommon

I'm surprised that character slots are so cheap only @ $5, especially since it's been said new classes are going to be free.

Mounts are pretty expensive for the purple ones @ ~$40, I would have prefered them to be around 25ish, even though they are account wide.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Den HelderPosts: 9,065Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Derros
    I'm surprised that character slots are so cheap only @ $5, especially since it's been said new classes are going to be free.

Its been said that they might be free...

But i think that would be a mistake, it would be a perfect way to generate money.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• DerrosDerros Posts: 1,077Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus
    Originally posted by Derros

Its been said that they might be free...

I thought Jack Emmert said in the PAX east video that they would be added free, or at least some for free.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/videos/gameID/634/videoId/3021

~ 1:00

The quote is kinda ambiguous I guess, if SOME will be free or all will be free.  The comment could easily be taken either way.