Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Speaking Wushu: Video show episode 1

giantsquidgiantsquid Runes of Magic CorrespondentNorth Canton, OHPosts: 118Member

I'm trying a "talk show" style Age of Wushu show, where it's a lot of me on camera.

I'm new to that style, even after doing many game-commentaries, so it's a work in progress as I get more comfortable on camera and work on improving the show, with backgrounds, graphic-effects, intro-outro and more.

In Episdoe 1 I give a "thank you", and briefly discuss Criminal rankings the the possibilities of exploits in criminal/bounties.

http://youtu.be/hNMhFMx2kmU

Thanks for watching!

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Westland, MIPosts: 8,267Member Uncommon

Godd job man. You need to adjust your levels though. You coming off very low. Volume is maxed and I still have to strain to here you. 

It's hard putting yourself on camera +1 for that and keep it up.

• giantsquidgiantsquid Runes of Magic Correspondent North Canton, OHPosts: 118Member
    Originally posted by bcbully

Godd job man. You need to adjust your levels though. You coming off very low. Volume is maxed and I still have to strain to here you. 

It's hard putting yourself on camera +1 for that and keep it up.

Yeah. Sorry about that. I'm not sure what happened. I even cranked up some gain, during editing.

I'll look into it.

And thanks!!!

• SilentstormSilentstorm Rahway, NJPosts: 1,159Member
    Nice keep it up :)