Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Speaking Wushu: Video show episode 1

giantsquidgiantsquid Runes of Magic CorrespondentNorth Canton, OHPosts: 118Member

I'm trying a "talk show" style Age of Wushu show, where it's a lot of me on camera.

I'm new to that style, even after doing many game-commentaries, so it's a work in progress as I get more comfortable on camera and work on improving the show, with backgrounds, graphic-effects, intro-outro and more.

In Episdoe 1 I give a "thank you", and briefly discuss Criminal rankings the the possibilities of exploits in criminal/bounties.

http://youtu.be/hNMhFMx2kmU

Thanks for watching!

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Westland, MIPosts: 8,809Member Rare

Godd job man. You need to adjust your levels though. You coming off very low. Volume is maxed and I still have to strain to here you. 

It's hard putting yourself on camera +1 for that and keep it up.

• giantsquidgiantsquid Runes of Magic Correspondent North Canton, OHPosts: 118Member
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Godd job man. You need to adjust your levels though. You coming off very low. Volume is maxed and I still have to strain to here you.    It's hard putting yourself on camera +1 for that and keep it up.

Yeah. Sorry about that. I'm not sure what happened. I even cranked up some gain, during editing.

I'll look into it.

And thanks!!!

• SilentstormSilentstorm Brooklyn, NYPosts: 1,125Member Uncommon