Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter: Roth

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have released a new video that features a look at the Rothé Valley, home of the drow of House Xorlarrin. Players will face off against the minions of the Spider Queen.

The drow of House Xorlarrin are enslaving and killing anyone they can find. This high-level adventure zone will pit heroes against the magical mastery and arachnid minions of the iconic dark elves corrupted by their Spider Queen.

Read more on the Neverwinter site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TsumoroTsumoro Member UncommonPosts: 435
    If this content leads to more Drow and more Underdark based content I am sold. I love those spider worshipping obisidan skinned beauties!

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    That'll be wierd killing drows as a drow.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Originally posted by Gravarg

Why? They do it all the time in the House wars. :) Also...Drizzt wasn't above it either. :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Isn't the only way you can play as a Drow was if you bought the founders pack? 

Smile

• ZierrityZierrity Member UncommonPosts: 242
    Originally posted by Razeekster

I believe the Drow race will be playable for everyone after... 3 months after release (if I remember correctly?)

• TalruneTalrune Member Posts: 339
    Originally posted by Zierrity
    Originally posted by Razeekster

I believe the Drow race will be playable for everyone after... 3 months after release (if I remember correctly?)

Initally yes but it will be available im sure is a store item down the road and i swore the dev team said they wont be charging folks in the store for races and classes as they are made avilable.

• wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    I liked the webs on that warrior at the end, looked cool
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by SBFord
    Originally posted by Gravarg

Why? They do it all the time in the House wars. :) Also...Drizzt wasn't above it either. :)

Plus in real life humans kill humans, and Drow look more evil than human so.... yeah lol

• Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
    my dwarf will enjoy wading through gallons of drow blood
  • MerklynnMerklynn Member UncommonPosts: 100
    The Hero Pack aside from the many extras has the Menzoberranzan Renegade which is indeed a drow/dark elf with some extra flair otherwise yes we can all eventually roll one & be happy in our bloodletting =)