Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

A zombie game; Can't remember its name, cant find it :( Any help?

KrelianKrelian GöteborgPosts: 382Member Uncommon

Yeah,, what can I tell you about it...? Here it goes!

Its about zombies (as the title says), its 3D, its most likely played from a third person perspective,  ITS ABOUT DRIVING A VEHICLE across a zombie-infested world, killing things (NO, Im not talking about the game Zombie Driver! :D ) BUT if I remember correctly, you can ALSO get off your vehicle.

it was PROBABLY (BUT NOT SURELY) released by a ''minor'' company, maybe a russian development team? So, the game was never well-known to begin with. It was probably released after 2008, SO iT COULD BE anywhere between 2008-2010, BUT IM NOT SURE about that, either ;(

You could upgrade your vehicle to some degree, and LASTLY; the game had very artistic, ''non-realistic'', I mean sort of ''cartoonish'' graphics with some very ''wierd'' characters with funky personalities like the old lucas arts adventure games.

The game had gotten very little publicity (as I mentioned above) when It was released, BUT I STILL HAD MANAGED to scraunge some reviews and youtube clips about it back than, before it disappeared off my radar a few years ago.

Generally, the game was criticized for its repetitive nature.

PLEASE help me find this game, and dont make me put a picture of it on milk boxes, cos I dont have a name or a picture, yet :D

PS! I spent hours to find this game before posting here,, heheh, you guys are my last hope!

Comments