Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is the term Trolling so popular against non-supporters in Camelot Unchained? Come to reality, p

2»

Comments

• ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528
    Well, I'm not sold on CU. Always a bad sign when posters want to talk about other posters instead of, you know, the actual game.
  • JayarisJayaris Member Posts: 308
    Originally posted by Karteli
    stuff

I think not.  Using "you" is very direct, and implies direction at whom you are speaking to.

You realize he specifically mentions another poster in that same sentence. That makes it pretty clear whom he's addressing.

I had absolutely no problem understanding that he was referencing anyone, and then giving an example of a thread made by another person (read: not by you).

Why would he be accusing you of making taus' thread, that makes absolutely no sense.

Hi

• JayarisJayaris Member Posts: 308
    Originally posted by Karteli

I can't guarantee that anyone reading your response would understand your definition of 3rd person.  Because when you say that "you said MJ was boring", that implied I said that, which I did not.  Keep it in the context of forum posts.

His usage is considered acceptable in all of the reference books I've read. Not really his fault you understood and then flipped out over his 'accusation'.

Hi

• HjamnrHjamnr Member Posts: 163
    Originally posted by Scottgun
    Well, I'm not sold on CU. Always a bad sign when posters want to talk about other posters instead of, you know, the actual game.

The OP, talking about other posters, is not currently a supporter of CU.  Why would this be a bad sign for the game?

This discussion has been closed.