Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance first episode for free on Amazon (US only)

2»

Comments

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Originally posted by nerovipus32
    Why are they releasing this game in europe but not the tv series? seems fucking stupid if you ask me.

Mate, EU Start of the Series is Tuesday ;) and as Amazon has removed it already, i think it was not up for watching by intention. It was more a fault. But again, in Germany on SyFy we can watch it, fully voiced, at Tuesday evening 20:00.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    Originally posted by Fluxii
    Originally posted by Siveria
    I dunno every long running (or planned to be long running) tv show needs at least 1 character for comic relief. A tv show that is serious 24.7 is no fun really., just my 2 scrip! This makes me sad I live in canada :(

Jar Jar Binks?  Planned comedy... eh.

I like planned drama on a comedy show... Anyone watch Psych?  Yin Yang killer was an awsome arch.

Psych is one of my favorite shows on TV LOVE IT!:)

I never really watched that show but your enthusiasm made me try it last night and thank you I love it too! ;)

And to the OP ty for the link and am Definately digging Defiance as well.image

Originally posted by Fendel84M

Ya, with as big and epic as that episode was, and the fact that it takes place directly after the Episode Missions end in the game. I highly doubt that isn't the real first episode lol.

I was kind of upset they didn't reference in the game content at all though. The only kinda mention it got was "do you have any idea what I had to go through to get that?" and of course anyone playing the game knows exactly what he had to go through.

Well when they got the orb at the start Irasa got excited and hugged Nolan saying that they could now pay back Varus who was that alien that sent them on the episode missions for that crystal they used to retrieve the orb with.

• PoliticaldadPoliticaldad Member UncommonPosts: 134

arrrrg..... was going to watch it today with the family and they 'now' only have the 15 minute preview.

hehehe only watched it last night to minute 18 just to verify that it was going the distance... now I have to wait till Monday night... ***crys***

• ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528
    Originally posted by Politicaldad

arrrrg..... was going to watch it today with the family and they 'now' only have the 15 minute preview.

hehehe only watched it last night to minute 18 just to verify that it was going the distance... now I have to wait till Monday night... ***crys***

Yep. I was actually going to give this a chance if it was free on Amazon, but I don't have Syfy, so unless it is offered somewhere else free, I'm out.

• reichtreicht Member Posts: 41
    I assume you've heard of this place called the Internet right?  You're using it right now.  In three days go to Google and type in "Defiance Season 1 Episode 1".  GLHF!
    Originally posted by Scottgun
    Originally posted by Politicaldad

Yep. I was actually going to give this a chance if it was free on Amazon, but I don't have Syfy, so unless it is offered somewhere else free, I'm out.

I dont have cable/satellite tv either but it is up on this site I use a bit- http://www.couchtuner.eu/

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    First fifteen minutes was shtako...