Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Age of Wushu really as good as its hyped to be?

124»

Comments

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193
    If you only look at the superficial based on a couple days, then no, it would seem terrible.. If you look at the full package and some of the later content and social features, then it is a very deep and good mmorpg that appeals to the croud that likes the freedom to do many, many thing and do them when they want to. I was what you could call a disgrunted SWG vet in the bast. I had gotten over that a long time, but I am enjoying Age of Wushu just about as much as I did SWG vanilla.
  • NeoCroX997NeoCroX997 Member UncommonPosts: 28

After 5 days I just understood all the activities in that game was not interesting enough to continue. It´s all about doing team practice all day to full fatigue. Most of the activties are build up the same way and some are only limited for a short period of time. I really tried to find something that would encourage me to find what stuff will hook me on. I really liked the landscape and the water, but on the other hand the character looks and npc looks really bad made. And for pve lovers, dont waste time on this, it´s build on open pvp. The crafting is limited each day. So to say the ideas are good but are badly made and not enough to do. You gotta love martial arts or wuxia  to like this game.

• JjixJjix Member UncommonPosts: 142
    Originally posted by NeoCroX997

After 5 days I just understood all the activities in that game was not interesting enough to continue. It´s all about doing team practice all day to full fatigue.

Lol . . . this post is so fail. "All about doing team practice all day . . . " Hahahaha! No wonder you left, get a clue.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by Jjix
    Originally posted by NeoCroX997

After 5 days I just understood all the activities in that game was not interesting enough to continue. It´s all about doing team practice all day to full fatigue.

Lol . . . this post is so fail. "All about doing team practice all day . . . " Hahahaha! No wonder you left, get a clue.

5 days understood all the activities,  is the funny part :p

edit- OMG I see lmfao he solo TEAM practiced all day to get full fatigue! 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • jolly4realjolly4real Member CommonPosts: 4
    http://cosmicriftstudios.nodebb.com/topic/7/our-games-we-have-in-mind

they are planning to launch ts1 or ts2 or both vote now!