Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Begins & Sign Ups Being Accepted

2»

Comments

• wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    Originally posted by Xaaz23
    LOL at all these freeloaders wanting to "try" the game. What ever happened to people actually testing the game and not trying to find bugs to exploit the release. Bunch shit players these days.

You can blame the developers for most of the so called "Free Loaders" as they all want to 'sell' beta invites now.

• DunworthDunworth Member UncommonPosts: 29

Thanks for the info...just checked email and got a beta key.  problem though the site to redeem code is down.. hope there is

not a time limit for using the key since I got the key yesterday.... damn didnt check email yesterday  :(

• DunworthDunworth Member UncommonPosts: 29
    update:   all I can say is im under a NDA.......yea
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

• VitaminKVitaminK Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Yea I dont know what this is about Beta signups have been out quite awhile.
  • HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821
    Originally posted by Dunworth
    update:   all I can say is im under a NDA.......yea

Congrats! :)

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Barely can wait for release, but will never ever play in beta again. Just ruin later experience and make is much less exciting. But it is necessary evil. :-)
  • MrfoxknoxMrfoxknox Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Wow, gz Dunworth. I'm looking forward to that day also =P
  • RazimusRazimus Member UncommonPosts: 128
    Graphics are too cartoony for me, looks like a disney movie or a WoW-ish cartoon-fest. That may appeal to many but I prefer a gritty somewhat realistic looking world. Extreme realism loses the fantasy feel but toon-town just breaks the immerion for me.

--- Razimus

• DemonHandDemonHand Member Posts: 2
    reminds me alot of ratchet and clank. maybe i'll give this one a try