Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Begins & Sign Ups Being Accepted

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

WildStar Wednesday is a single photo of a lot of people and a link for those who are confused that leads to beta sign ups for the forthcoming game.

Check out the photo below and then head to the WildStar beta sign ups page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• WonderweissMWonderweissM Member UncommonPosts: 127
    When did sign ups even begin? I never heard about tthem starting up haha. Just signed up today, hopefully I get into one of the betas.
  • Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    Get me into da fight! I'm wasting away heah!!
  • TalruneTalrune Member Posts: 339
    beta signups have been going on for a couple months  or so now...ive yet to see anything about beta actually starting though.

• CatbertCatbert Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Thanks for that man just signed up
  • IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    For everyone asking, sign up started about 2 years ago. They had a different application then, and have made is simpler since.
  • hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Originally posted by WonderweissM
    When did sign ups even begin? I never heard about tthem starting up haha. Just signed up today, hopefully I get into one of the betas.

sometime in 2011. Signed up then and no invite :(

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
    I tried signing up along with some guild mates and they dont like our guildwebsites email. since thats the only email I have i gues im out of luck.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

=-) This makes me smile (-=

Great news

• barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618

Glad they are finally starting up. I signed up so long ago, I'd almost forgotten.  Ok, that's an exageration, there's no way short of a rockethammer to the head I'm about to forget about Wildstar. Here's hoping I get in (you guys too) and it's a great game, of course, it's beta, so we'll be finding/submitting bugs if we're chosen. 

Good luck everyone :)

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• MethiosMethios Member Posts: 157
    Really wanting to check this game out
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

did the beta actually start? can people DL and play?

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423
    Congrats to Carbine.  I hope they have a great beta and I hope I get a key ;)
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640

Due to the NDA we can neither confirm or deny the exsistance of the afore mentioned NDA. However according to Wildstar twitter cookies were a determining factor on who got selected for first round. 

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    already a Queue
  • HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821
    CONGRATULATIONS! well done guys :) GIMME! :)

wait... but the beta signups were already up? delayed april-fool? whats the difference?

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Originally posted by barasawa

Glad they are finally starting up. I signed up so long ago, I'd almost forgotten.  Ok, that's an exageration, there's no way short of a rockethammer to the head I'm about to forget about Wildstar. Here's hoping I get in (you guys too) and it's a great game, of course, it's beta, so we'll be finding/submitting bugs if we're chosen. 

Good luck everyone :)

Suck up lol but yeah I want to get in beta too

Smile

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    Signed up long ago, here is hoping to get to test it out a bit soon :)

• CymonCymon Member UncommonPosts: 22

Hmm I too signed up back in 2011 but haven't heard anything yet...

Did read that they send out another batch.

I applied again with this new sign up form and didn't get a warning that I already signed up or anything...hope they won't keep this against me for signing up again...just don't want to miss out on this one considering how long i've been following it. xD

• TokenaruTokenaru Member Posts: 58
    This game looks amazing, at first I thought oh man another mmorpg with WoW style graphics but apon seeing some videos these guys have taken that art style to the next level.  The grass, animations models all look amazing great job guys like what im seeing.
  • syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    yea signed up again. great looking game.
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    I remember, a long time ago, when this game was spouting on about the importance of sandbox. After looking at their WoW-like battleground PvP system, I'm not too interested anymore.

Like Ive mentioned, prohpecy says this game will go beta by the end of this month!!

can not wait! :)

@guy above me: there are tons of other brilliant features ;)

• CRB_AtreidCRB_Atreid Member Posts: 3

Hey guys,

Just confirming the fact that this news meant that the Beta has started.

The sign-ups have been up for more than a year now ;)

European Community Team Lead

Follow me on Twitter @CRB_Atreid

• Xaaz23Xaaz23 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    LOL at all these freeloaders wanting to "try" the game. What ever happened to people actually testing the game and not trying to find bugs to exploit the release. Bunch shit players these days.