Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Comments

• SharessSharess Victoria, BCPosts: 271Member Common

Awesome news is awesome :) Thanks for the heads up!

Sharess Dragonstar - Midgard
    Grievance is recruiting.
  • WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaPosts: 8,461Member Uncommon

I really want to pla ythis game,it looks to bring the FUN back into gaming.

Only bummer is i really don't like seeing certain questions in Beta sign ups,the ones like "Are you a member of a guild" or a gaming community or a game website.It smells of total BIAS in selections.

Ya ya i know .nothing in life is fair,but doesn't mean i don't keep my morals in tact,i expect fair acorss the board at ALL times.

Samoan Diamond

• NadiaNadia Canonsburg, PAPosts: 11,866Member Uncommon
  • FluxiiFluxii cocoa, FLPosts: 184Member

Yea, WS does look to take itself a little less seriosuly than most MMO's.

They have some pretty big ideas; whether they get there or not (how they play out rather) will be seen soon.

So far, looking good though.  Yaaay for player housing again.  Fluff, but fun.

• steamtanksteamtank Rochester, NYPosts: 385Member

aye, i feel i should have lied and said i was a member of a guild.... but i didnt.

im not in a guild because no game that interests me has large raids atm.... *sigh*

• MrfoxknoxMrfoxknox BrunfloPosts: 7Member Uncommon
    Been looking forward to this game for years. Glad they finally starts to put out some more videos and beta =P
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Niagara Falls, NYPosts: 3,437Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Wizardry

I really want to pla ythis game,it looks to bring the FUN back into gaming.

Only bummer is i really don't like seeing certain questions in Beta sign ups,the ones like "Are you a member of a guild" or a gaming community or a game website.It smells of total BIAS in selections.

Ya ya i know .nothing in life is fair,but doesn't mean i don't keep my morals in tact,i expect fair acorss the board at ALL times.

It's not about morals, or being fair though its about testing. They specifically ask these questions because, for one, they want to give the press access or potential bloggers etc. so that eventual coverage of the game can get out there (once NDA is removed).

Also, they ask about guilds/groups because if you happen to be a member of a 100+ person hardcore raiding guild. Yes they might want to give you all invites so that you can test their Raid content.

It's not always about complete random invites, how many people you think sign up for every beta imaginable and how many actually play those betas?

This isn't a selection for a prize, though it might feel like that.