Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: Wayback Wednesday with the Mythic Crew

2»

Comments

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381

I had my share of fun with war, especially in - i forgot how they where called exactly - kinda pvp express instances. Loved shooting enemy players into lava. :-) Game was very buggy, but still fun.

I tried to return but they messed with player accounts, i.e. old one was renamed after EU servers were shut down like yz_EU. It took me month to figure this, help virtually non existent, every few weeks some response that had nothing to do with my question (like swtor support, despite game is my no 1 along with wow).

Then when I really had enough ... when tried to return for 3rd or 4th time and still mobs were respawning in player empty area in 30 to 60 secs as I remember. Was nightmare, nobody responded again.

Now I have so many better and also fun games, that I do not bother at all. Btw, somehow, when another company took over, I was unable to get to any of my old alts which I had ful set as in any game. That was last drop. Game for me is dead.

• swedagoswedago Member UncommonPosts: 78

lack of endgame ruined this game...  I loved the public events, pvp, and castle sieges.  However...  It gets dull after that.  Need more groups zones + raid content and the game would have been better rounded than most in the market at this time.

• sibs4455sibs4455 Member UncommonPosts: 369

@Daltanious

Why did'nt you just log onto the forums and check tech advice, it's a sticky thread, takes 2minutes to find that answer.

• XtradaXtrada Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Best PVP/RVR MMO I have ever played... and still playing. Keep it up guys.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Originally posted by JeroKane
    Originally posted by Scot
    Yes Lotro's Deed log was first, but the Tome was a lot better. Many of us before have commented on how we would like to see the idea of the Tome in newer MMO's. One of the many great MMO ideas that appears in maybe one or two newer MMOs but never really gets taken up.

How is the Tome any better? It's pretty much an "exact" copy of the Deed log of LOTRO, just graphically different designed, but functionally exactly the same.

LOTRO's deed log is pretty much the foundation of the Achievement systems you see in many games today.

I agree Lotro's Deeds were the foundation, but the Tome was better. They bulit on the concept. It was better graphic wise but also covered loads of more areas. You could look up infomation on monsters, the War being fought, the races played and so on. ((years since I played WAR, so if memory does not serve, do say.))