Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Free Trial Keys Incoming Next Week!

Comments

• Becc55Becc55 Member Posts: 1
    Awesome a free trial finally, I have been wanting to try this game but i wasn't going to shell out 60 bucks even with the refund op without trying it 1st =/ 
  • Why doesn't GW2 have a trial on at all times? Just about every game has some sort of trial where youa can try the gmae out.. This pulls in new players.. SO why haven't they done this?  I'm the type that has to try something before I get it... Also why the hell would they dp the trial on Neverwinters beta Weekend? lol....  I don't understand how devs organized these things... You should have these things happen on weekends where there is nothen else going on with other games so you can pull in the most players and make more money from it....  
  • ShreckShreck Member Posts: 1
    How can I get the key
  • TwoThreeFourTwoThreeFour Member UncommonPosts: 2,155
    Originally posted by Zzad
    Originally posted by bstar666

There is no depth in that game. If you play it for a weekend you´ve seen all of it.

Playing since headstart,i have 2 level 80´s characters and i have only discovered 60% of the world...

I haven´t eventouched WvWvW or PvP much yet....soooo there is A LOT to see even after 8 months playing....

Again, it just depends in how you want to play a game.

I´m glad they are finally giving away some free trial keys so more people get to know this amazing game!

See ya all in GW2 :)

imageimageimage

imageimageimage

How many hours have you played?

• thecrazymoonthecrazymoon Member Posts: 1

hope to get one too...

• vanncroftvanncroft Member Posts: 1

Hey, how would I claim a trial key?

sorry, I'm new to this whole thing. I want to test if my comp can run it, before I buy it.

thank you.

• WastingSanityWastingSanity Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I am interested in a GW2 free trial code, 2 of them actually. One for myself and the other for my fiance.
  • Rich9119Rich9119 Member Posts: 1
    this is exciting lol :P
  • ExombreExombre Member Posts: 1
    How can we see if we have a key ?
  • DafferDaffer Member Posts: 1
    I want to try this game for a while before buying, because a lot of contradictory reviews about it.

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030
    I wish there was a mentor system of sorts.  I would love to show new players the ropes in this game.  I think that would be more fun and more feasible than most MMOs due to how easily players can just play together at any time.  Not only that, but there's just so much to show players compared to most MMOs. 
  • q1838020136q1838020136 Member Posts: 1
    The awesome Free Trial, I always wanted to try.
  • morbidailmorbidail Member Posts: 1
    want 1 too
  • ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by Distopia
    Originally posted by Lobotomist
    Like everyone and their dog doesn't already have copy of the actual game.

I don't

Me neither.

• ClonesterieClonesterie Member Posts: 1
    I HOPE I  GET IN, I HOPE I GET IN, MUUUST GEET IN!......me and my sis got in last time, I HOPE IT WORKS AGAIN, then you can be sure we'll buy it in June! :D
  • JuliangoJuliango Member Posts: 1

How can i got that key?

I want to give my friends to try to play this game!

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785
    Originally posted by Fendel84M

Where are the "This is a last ditch effort to save the game they have no players, its going under" posts?!?!

People who don't play these games always seem to chime in with "the game is dead" responses.

I stopped playing, but it's B2P so if I get the itch I can log in. That's why B2P is a great model, game never really dies, people can take breaks and come back without concern.

• DMoC_TTADMoC_TTA Member Posts: 2

Ooo I'm excited for this!!!

Time to have the return of the best Mesmer player ever :D

• SethliweSethliwe Member Posts: 1
    I don't understand... how to get a key? It's 15th now.
  • AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Wow, so many first posters in this thread all of a sudden.

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

Originally posted by bstar666
    Originally posted by Purutzil Really though wish they would offer normal free trials for  players so people can test it out more in depth then just a quick rare beta.
    There is no depth in that game. If you play it for a weekend you´ve seen all of it.

You are full of it and I suspect you already know it.

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

Originally posted by Alot

Yea what's that all about?

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030
    Originally posted by strangepowers

They were directed to this site to get keys and had to register accounts for the first time?

• DMoC_TTADMoC_TTA Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Homitu
    Originally posted by strangepowers

They were directed to this site to get keys and had to register accounts for the first time?

^This. My GW2 friends told me about this [as I'm still attatched to the original guild wars].

• zaiyoonzaiyoon Member Posts: 1

key please!!! :)