Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just started playing Dayz......and game awards.

Wow being a fan of The Walking Dead, Dayz is awesome, a little buggy but awesome.

Finally a game that I like after playing some really crappy games lately.

SWTOR  Worst MMORPG Ive played in my life.

Firefall    Boooooooooooooring.

Dayz deserves some props and has my vote for game of the year while SWTOR wins my worst game ever played award.

While Im at it I might as well give out some awards.

Game of the Year                    Dayz

Best Graphics                         Tera

Worst Game of the year        SWTOR

Most dissapointing game of the century         SWTOR

I have a custom gaming PC with 60 gigs of ram , a NVIDIA card , 1,000 dollars and Razer mouse and keyboard.

Being a pro gamer Ive played some bad games and some good games but SWTOR is the worst game ive played ever, what a disapointment.

Comments

• NamelessCNamelessC Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I won't say SWTOR is the worst game I ever played, it just lack content. I loved the alignment system and the romance aspect.
  • Ramones274Ramones274 Member Posts: 366

Day Z is pretty amazing. Hopefully the standalone will bring the polish it's lacking to be truly incredible.

Do you get paid to game?

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who pick their nose.. and liars.

• IrylIryl Member Posts: 15

60 gigs of RAM, very nice! Very usefull in games too...

I'm waiting for the DayZ standalone before picking it up again, best gaming experience in a while tho!

• DevilmarioDevilmario Member Posts: 18
    Cant wait for the stand alone.
  • RedcorRedcor Member Posts: 426
    Ahh Jeeez , you opened the worm can bro. It won't be long now till some elite poster goes apeshit over you bashing SWTOR. DayZ is a great game. I wish it was made over the counterstrile or Battlefield games and not arma but its still a blast. And I agree SWTOR was junk. I said it back in beta and got raged on by people that probrably don't even play anymore.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
    be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    -Robert E. Howard

This discussion has been closed.