Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Just 3 questions while game downloads

JaldrenJaldren CorkPosts: 310Member Uncommon

1. Is it P2W or the shop is mainly cosmetics, so that every items is attainable in-game?

 

2. I love playing melee healers. Apparently the priest is better at this, but the mystic seems more of my style (melee, no kiting, pets). Thought?

 

3. Mob grinding or questing grinding?

 

Thanks guys!

Comments

  • SharessSharess Victoria, BCPosts: 271Member Common

    You will LOVE mystic up until 52. 

    52-60 is balls for Mystic (no pun intended) BUT once you get an amazing self heal through several hours of farming you will be on par with priesyt. I would recommend going priest. They are way better for solo and pvp.

     

    60 Mystic. 

     

     

    It's not pay to win. 

    image

    Sharess Dragonstar - Midgard
    Grievance is recruiting.
  • JaldrenJaldren CorkPosts: 310Member Uncommon

    But its'nt the priest the common ranged spell caster, kiter and boring class overused in every MMO?

    I'm looking for something like the Chanter in AION, Pally in WOW, Bard in RIft...

  • SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,460Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Jaldren

    3. Mob grinding or questing grinding?

     

     

    I prefer taking the quests I want and then mob grinding until I'm ready to move from the area. Then I turn in the quests and move on,.

    Make sure you do the dungeons because they can be fun (first one is somwhere i the early 20's I believe) and of course the BAMS can be fun as well. (the large monsters you will eventually come across).

  • SharessSharess Victoria, BCPosts: 271Member Common
    Originally posted by Jaldren

    But its'nt the priest the common ranged spell caster, kiter and boring class overused in every MMO?

    I'm looking for something like the Chanter in AION, Pally in WOW, Bard in RIft...

    So was I, specifically the Chanter in Aion, love the shit outa that class.

    I can confidently say you will be MUCH happier with the priest. It's more hearty, heals bigger, better buffs all around and hits harder with more roots. 

    image

    Sharess Dragonstar - Midgard
    Grievance is recruiting.
  • JaldrenJaldren CorkPosts: 310Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Sharess

    I can confidently say you will be MUCH happier with the priest. It's more hearty, heals bigger, better buffs all around and hits harder with more roots. 

     

    What do you mean, are roots an attack or he snares to hit (kiting)

  • SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,460Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Jaldren
    Originally posted by Sharess

    I can confidently say you will be MUCH happier with the priest. It's more hearty, heals bigger, better buffs all around and hits harder with more roots. 

     

    What do you mean, are roots an attack or he snares to hit (kiting)

    Not sure how much of a help this will be but it's a start...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBUV9Na9Tkg

    Though I can't seem to find anyting about a root. There is a skill Ishara's Lullaby that puts your enemy to sleep for 18 seconds.

  • khartokhar3khartokhar3 HannoverPosts: 486Member
    Originally posted by Jaldren

    1. Is it P2W or the shop is mainly cosmetics, so that every items is attainable in-game?

     

    2. I love playing melee healers. Apparently the priest is better at this, but the mystic seems more of my style (melee, no kiting, pets). Thought?

     

    3. Mob grinding or questing grinding?

     

    Thanks guys!

     

    1.- the shop is fair and one of the best f2p-shops imo.

    2.- priest has better heals, does more dmg and some good buffs. mystic is the worst class for solo but if u have a friend to play with, u will lvl very fast. also grps love a mystic if they are pros and wanna rush instances.

    3.- its kinda both since u have to do quests to lvl fast and 95% of the quests are kill x amount of y etc.

Sign In or Register to comment.