Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets get one thing straight.

2»

Comments

• FluxiiFluxii Member Posts: 184
    Originally posted by Distopia
    Originally posted by Opapanax

I'm not playnig Defiance barely paying attention to it..

But I don't think I've heard anyone limp out there with any "WoW Killer" claims yet.. I doubt we will..

But w/e OP..

/shrug

Not sure why so many are hung up on this, it was said rhetorically the OP didn't claim to have seen it said nor did they imply it would be said.

Seems like no one knows what an expression is around here.image

OK, in that case, no-one ever claimed it'd be the biggest new MMO on the block either...  Is that easier for you to understand?  And around here when you say "w0w-killer", that's usually exactly what you mean.  He could have phrased it plenty of diffferent ways since we're "talking about expressions".

• emotaemota Member UncommonPosts: 413
    OP keep your opinion, I don't need your interpretation, I have my own and it differs from yours.

Why do people like you feel compelled to state what a game is like by starting a self righteous thread like this.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by Fluxii
    Originally posted by Distopia
    Originally posted by Opapanax

I'm not playnig Defiance barely paying attention to it..

But I don't think I've heard anyone limp out there with any "WoW Killer" claims yet.. I doubt we will..

But w/e OP..

/shrug

Not sure why so many are hung up on this, it was said rhetorically the OP didn't claim to have seen it said nor did they imply it would be said.

Seems like no one knows what an expression is around here.image

OK, in that case, no-one ever claimed it'd be the biggest new MMO on the block either...  Is that easier for you to understand?  And around here when you say "w0w-killer", that's usually exactly what you mean.  He could have phrased it plenty of diffferent ways since we're "talking about expressions".

Again that was never implied... All I read was hey don't expect the next big thing, as well as go in with an open mind (don't expect your typical MMORPG experience).

Btw...I understand perfectly well what a knee-jerk reaction is.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• xenomxenom Member UncommonPosts: 116
    whatever you want to call defiance i don't care. all i know is i am having a total blast and it's the perfect game to go besides eve :P
  • AwDiddumsAwDiddums Member UncommonPosts: 416
    Originally posted by DSWBeef
    Originally posted by Omali

Where did the OP see Trion referencing Defiance as the next WoW killer? Who in their right mind would think that players who deeply play a fantasy RPG would somehow be drawn away by a buy to play third person sci-fi shooter rather than just play both? 

When you start your thread out by rebutting a claim that was never made, it hurts the rest of your argument. It doesn't help that the rest of your thread is downplaying what Defiance isn't, and never claimed it would be.

I never said that trion said it. People ALWAYS say the next mmo is a wow killer. I simply implied that someone somewhere said it and for people looking for a "wow killer" to move on.  And IMO i feel all those claims that I made are true IMO. Defiance feels like TB and bl2 to me. Just because it doesnt to you doesnt make me wrong.

Well it looks like you where the one that started the rumour about it being a wow killer.

As for the MMO remark, I strongly agree with what most have told you in this thread, look up what the MMO part means and Defiance meets that criteria plenty.

• SupportPlayerMMSupportPlayerMM Member Posts: 310
    How could some one be so mad at a product that they deny it's very race (MMO), it's like me getting mad in return and saying "look, basically you aren't even white" then spat off my ideas of what a white person is.