Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POLL: CU versus ESO - the rise of the RvR titans!

2»

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Entinerint
    Originally posted by MMOExposed
    Originally posted by kostoslav
    What makes CU a Titan? In this stage CU is a make believe story.

This is what I am feeling. We know so little about this game. Hard to make such a vs thread off of paper hype. Seems silly in a way.

True, but I'm just asking which has people more excited or interested, not whether one is vaporware or not.

Don't you think those two questions are linked?

People may not be interested in vaporware. (Personally i don't).

• EntinerintEntinerint Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by nariusseldon
    Originally posted by Entinerint

This is what I am feeling. We know so little about this game. Hard to make such a vs thread off of paper hype. Seems silly in a way.

True, but I'm just asking which has people more excited or interested, not whether one is vaporware or not.

Don't you think those two questions are linked?

People may not be interested in vaporware. (Personally i don't).

Right, so then they would vote for ESO and explain why in the comments.  This isn't rocket science guys.

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    I highly doubt if TESO has anything to do with the Elder Scrolls other than a respective skin. I'd play an Elder Scrolls MMO though but I'm definitely not interested in a half-arsed Daoc clone catering to PvP crowd. This can only result in bitching and moaning over balance and everything else (ie not being able to steamroll everybody) for couple of months and a ghost world after that. CU is a complete vaporware and nothing to talk about there.
  • RhazmuzRhazmuz Member UncommonPosts: 208

Ill take 300 mil budget over something which might not even get funded any day of the week.

Any.Day.Of.The.Week.

• ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142

Do we really know more about ESO RvR? Testing has been the first areas on a late alpha build and we have very limited game footage. ESO might be further into production but the dreams of ESO PvP is built on what they tell us so it could be as much of a make believe story.

I think the rigid class system with rock/paper/scissor design with crafting where everything is intended for PvP will give a better RvR experience than a huge budget game with classes that should be able to do everything which has to make sacrifices to balance both PvE and PvP. I also dislike that ESO only have AoE-healing instead of targetting healing which could be very negative for large group PvP.

Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Originally posted by Rhazmuz

Ill take 300 mil budget over something which might not even get funded any day of the week.

Any.Day.Of.The.Week.

This^^

Dreams are nice and all but in the end reality generally beats Dreams

• EntinerintEntinerint Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Woah, neck and neck, this is a divisive issue!