Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Wildstar!!

DrecapzDrecapz odenton, MDPosts: 27Member Uncommon
Why cant they bless us with a release date.

Comments

• birdycephonbirdycephon Salt Lake City, UTPosts: 1,314Member
    Soon
  • SenadinaSenadina San Diego, CAPosts: 896Member Uncommon
    Take a deep breath. Too much hype can kill.    image (see: loss of fluids).

• ArconaArcona VanlosePosts: 1,185Member
    est.rel 2013
  • AoriAori Carbondale, ILPosts: 1,886Member Uncommon
    Waited a couple years already, if it really is this year I can wait some months longer.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Posts: 5,474Member Uncommon
    Wont matter, dont trust release dates till you see your order shipped.

=-D Only on a forum can optimism be called bad and pessimism the good thing =-D Welcome to the internet and forums. 

• DrecapzDrecapz odenton, MDPosts: 27Member Uncommon
    Can I preorder somewhere? Spefically not Gamestop/EB..
  • birdycephonbirdycephon Salt Lake City, UTPosts: 1,314Member
    Originally posted by Drecapz

I think its going to be f2p, but im not sure. If not, I'll be preordering either from the company directly or Amazon.
  • VembumeesVembumees WildStarPosts: 79Member
    Originally posted by birdycephon

I think its going to be f2p, but im not sure. If not, I'll be preordering either from the company directly or Amazon.

In some interviews by Carbine studios representatives they have said that you have to buy the game/they are going retail. So it will most probably be announced either b2p or p2p. But since they have said they have something for everyone they could also have some limited free version or trial available as well. We will see.

• stromp45stromp45 willamsburg, OHPosts: 156Member Uncommon
    B2P or P2P im up for eather real excited about this game.
  • DrecapzDrecapz odenton, MDPosts: 27Member Uncommon
    I havent been excited for a mmo since EQ2 released.
  • ZereiZerei Mogi das CruzesPosts: 22Member

I lowered my hype on this game...

last time I didnt I bought Diablo's 3 Pre order... ¬¬

• BoudewijnsBoudewijns AntwerpPosts: 133Member Uncommon
    I havent been excited for a mmo since EQ2 released.

down there boy, and dont forget to put on new shorts ^^

• TokkenTokken Portland, ORPosts: 1,154Member Uncommon

Look forward to the game... ready for beta!

Brad McQuaid Quote:  So, God-willing, the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen team and I will be able to make or allow that magic to happen a third time, and it too will be not just a great game, but also that catalyst again that brings people together, sometimes out of their comfort zone, learning how to work together not just tactically in a virtual world but also socially in the real world.
  • TinybinaTinybina Boondocks, TXPosts: 2,130Member

Man I swear to god it is like someone crawled inside my head and stole all my ideas of what I want a MMO to have and then created WILDSTAR!!!

I haven't been this excited about a game since WOW!

Please for the love of god let this be my WOW version 2....  That's actually a good thing, I just hope they don't screw it up like Blizz did WOW...

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• MargulisMargulis Glendale, AZPosts: 1,614Member
    Originally posted by Tinybina

Man I swear to god it is like someone crawled inside my head and stole all my ideas of what I want a MMO to have and then created WILDSTAR!!!

I haven't been this excited about a game since WOW!

Please for the love of god let this be my WOW version 2....  That's actually a good thing, I just hope they don't screw it up like Blizz did WOW...

I respect comments like this.  You aren't trying to spin it to make it seem like this game is nothing like wow - you call it for what it is.  You say this looks like wow 2.0 and I WANT TO PLAY IT!  Hats off to you.