Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DEFIANCE: From LOVE to HATE

13»

Comments

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

OP.. a little bit of reality for you. EVERY game reuses assets. Every, last, one. The better devs are better at hiding this fact, but it's always there. And it should be, because otherwise you start getting extremely inefficient with your resources, for very little gain. For example, some things in a game just don't have to be unique.

That said, for such a major part of the game as Arkfalls are, I could definitely see an issue of them being too similar. I haven't played the game myself (still on the fence about it), but I could definitely understand having a negative reaction to that. It's hard to say whether it's the devs poorly designing these assets so they don't feel unique enough, or that you're just hyper perceptive of these facts, though. Even the greatest games, if you pay attention, repeat themselves.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by 4bsolute

And here we go again...

first "Oh shiny" *throws money*

and then "What a load of ... is this!? How dare you!"

So maybe, just maybe, you want to actually use your brain before buying a game next time? Of course this only works if you have experience of how companies release their titles and how they gonna look like. Experienced players didnt even touch the damn title, but hey - go for it. More money wasted for companies who dont get their thing right in order to give customers proper titles that has an indepth story, a learning curve and content which makes addicting.

Learn from it. Thats all you can do. And next time ask yourself: "Do I remember myself last time? Maybe I should be a little bit more careful."

Lol love how you set yourself up on a pedastal there, so I am guessing you consider yourself one of those so called "experienced" players. I touched the title and do not regret the money I spent and dont really have many of the trouble the op is posting about, but hey I am not one of the "experienced" elitists so I guess that isnt saying much.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by GreenHell

*shrugs*

its a new game and people on this site only like unreleased games and GW2 so i can understand this.

This is just not true. They also like games that have closed and 10+ year old games that they don't play any more.

LOL