Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post titled Confirmed Missing Features - Addressed

13»

Comments

• Deerhunter71Deerhunter71 Member Posts: 527
    Wonder if Mr. White is still employed by AV now?  Lost track of all the replies that included "debug mode" and with it off it never solved a single one of those....
  • keitholikeitholi Member UncommonPosts: 140

Is it just me, or is like 95% of the "content" due sometime AFTER launch? What kind of game launches with most of its contents "due sometime after launch?"

What a fucking joke.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by keitholi

Is it just me, or is like 95% of the "content" due sometime AFTER launch? What kind of game launches with most of its contents "due sometime after launch?"

What a fucking joke.

yup

Originally posted by keitholi

What a fucking joke.

To be fair some of it is "immediately after launch".... 

Also a thread was created asking Mr. White about his comments where he stated debug mode was the cause (which is now confirmed to NOT have any impact).  AV yanked it down within 2 minutes, lol

• epoqepoq Member UncommonPosts: 394

Makes sense to me.  They ran out of money, have to launch, game isn't ready.  Try to take as many people for a ride as they can so they can fund the actual promises they made for what was going to be in the game.  This is why you won't see it on Steam for a while too, btw.  Dunno if anyone remembers The WarZ, but Steam took their game off because they had falsely advertised things that would be in the game that weren't yet implemented.  I'm sure AV doesn't want to embarrass themselves in the same fashion. 

I tried to play this morning, took a bunch of tries before the game would actually "validate" the data files and launch.  Got in for a good 30 minutes and it crashed to desktop and asked me to send a bug report.  PRETTY much exactly the way it happened during beta, which leads me to believe that not much has really changed since the beta stages.  WOMP WOMP, but am I really surprised?  NOPE.

Hopefully AV will get their shit together and deliver, but ABSOLUTELY NOT ONE PERSON IN THIS WORLD will be surprised if they don't.

• BigHatLoganBigHatLogan Member Posts: 688
    Misinformation, missing features?  Well this is AV afterall.  Should be expected.  We can complain about it but in the end, what are we supposed to do?  Play some themepark like GW2?  LOL.   Games with a real pvp ruleset (FFA full loot) are so rare that there isn't much else in way of options.  I'll see you all in game.

Are you a Pavlovian Fish Biscuit Addict? Get Help Now!
    I will play no more MMORPGs until somethign good comes out!

Any update on how many of these features coming in immediately after launch are in after what 2.5 months and soon to be 3 months post launch?  Hell I am only highlighting a FEW of the list that are so glaring....

No Dungeons in game. (Not including starter dungeons) - Will be added in rapid succession after launch

- if 1 a month is rapid succession god help people

Many NPC cities removed. No cities were removed. The Alfar and Mirdain NPC cities are coming shortly after launch

- damn if I have seen any Alfar/Mirdain cities and its almost 3 months out - I guess shortly is 6 months?

No more trade channel. The markets, which are coming immediately after the launch, will render the trade channel obsolete.

- markets immediate huh -- already behind on their new roadmpa for them much less immediately, lol

Almost all boats removed. False, they are in the process of being introduced. They will be introduced shortly after launch, with a naval combat upgrade.

- again what is their idea of shortly after launch, lol

No Enchanting. (<3 Telc) Will be added after launch: in the priority list

No Transmutes. (<3 Telc) Will be added after launch.
    No more jewelcrafting. (<3 Deadlyhit) Will be added after launch.
    No more wonders. (<3 HoldenXoX) Will be added after launch.
This discussion has been closed.