Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game are you currently addicted to ?

Comments

• kostoslavkostoslav Member UncommonPosts: 455
    Originally posted by eyelolled
    I never would have guessed that pokemon would have been mentioned in this thread at all. 

I played pokemon white 2  for 4 hours yesterday. I need 14 more to evolve  to complete pokedex haha

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

1. Asheron's call 2

2. Dishonred

3. Skyrim/mods in legendary mode(alot better now its much harder)

soon prolly...

...Age of Empires 2 - HD on steam

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    Still playing Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 and Path of Exile.
  • apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
      I'm chilling in the Utherverse again.  Ill be back in mmos when ESO goes free :)

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• KareliaKarelia Member Posts: 668
    Addicted with WoW and EvE.  I also like very much RIFT, PoE, D2 (yes, D2 not D3), Skyrim
  • oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

addicted is a big word.....i play GW2 and PoE at the moment.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Path of Exile is currently taking up my gaming time.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

World of Tanks for my non MMO binge lol...

Only MMORPG im really playing at the moment is Xsyon..

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619
    Skyrim just took my life over

• NokkersNokkers Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Sadly, the only thing that's keeping my interest these days is Reddit.
  • Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    None, sadly there aren't any good mmo's and haven't been in years. I only play mmo's so it's been a dry streak for years now. Nothing has been good past the first 30 days in most recent mmo's I've bought. They're all recycled garbage, copies of one another without all the features of the one they'd most like to be like.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• NecroneusNecroneus Member UncommonPosts: 52

I'm waiting for a game in the future like the showed in the game and series of .hack//

Some type of action mmorpg, maybe.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Originally posted by GroovyFlower

1. Asheron's call 2

2. Dishonred

3. Skyrim/mods in legendary mode(alot better now its much harder)

soon prolly...

...Age of Empires 2 - HD on steam

Can you recommend any good mods for Skyrim please?

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• slygamer1979slygamer1979 Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Originally posted by WhiteLantern

STO, but I've just about completed all of the doffing tiers, so my interest is waning.

Borderlands 2 just got an update and that itch to play is growing again.

yeah i just got back into it some with the update been playing alot more since thursday with a co-op buddy on ps3.

• StrommStromm Member Posts: 243
    Originally posted by birdycephon
    None. There isnt a single game I cannot stop playing. There hasnt been since I quit WoW.

Same.

• slygamer1979slygamer1979 Member UncommonPosts: 101
    I never would have guessed that pokemon would have been mentioned in this thread at all. 

hey don't judge :-P  i was talknig to a friend about how my GBA and games got stolen years ago and i missed playing pokemon emerald lol. so i dug up a DS emulator & pokemon black rom to play on my pc.

but currently getting back into dead island & borderlands 2

• EndDreamEndDream Member Posts: 1,152
    League of Legends, Reddit, and Programming.

Remember Old School Ultima Online

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

a heavily modded Fallout 3 is in my gaming slot..

with a sprinkle of Mass Effect.

• StrommStromm Member Posts: 243
    Originally posted by tank017

a heavily modded Fallout 3 is in my gaming slot..

with a sprinkle of Mass Effect.

Ahhh ME, still an awesome game.

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by slygamer1979

hey don't judge :-P  i was talknig to a friend about how my GBA and games got stolen years ago and i missed playing pokemon emerald lol. so i dug up a DS emulator & pokemon black rom to play on my pc.

but currently getting back into dead island & borderlands 2

pokemon is da shit, aint nothing wrong with playing it, now only if we could get a pokemon game on PC that played like the gameboy ones but with the grapics of a AAA game,

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• MurdusMurdus Member UncommonPosts: 698
    Right now I'm happy to say it's the Arma3 Alpha. I haven't had this much fun in a shooter since Ghost Recon 1. Great times. Only bummer is it is obviously missing a lot of features. Can't wait for release.
  • Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686

Totally addicted to SWTOR image, before SWTOR launched I was addicted to raiding in EQ2, but SWTOR  cured me from it image

Fight addiction with another one image

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• ElectricWizardElectricWizard Member Posts: 47

DC UNIVERSE ONLINE has my MMO balls in a VICE.

im more of a fantasy nerd but DCUO is without a doubt one of the most fun and challenging and deep games I've ever played.  The combat is just endless joy.  Its fun to first try... but difficult to master. The action is so heart racing and fun that in 5 months ive destroyed 1 mouse and 1 keyboard haha. The character development system is spot on. Once you hit 30, and then you gear up.. no no no, youre not done. SOOOO much left to do. The Feat system allows you to advance your character in so many ways - exploration, collections, styles, masterful gameplay. Good players in DCUO really are GOOD players - more so in any game i've played.

Took alot to tear me away from elves and wizards and swords but I'm completely engrossed in this game - almost as bad as my first years in Everquest.  Oh and its got the most fun vanity/cosmetic Style system ever designed.  The open world and arena pvp is just fantastic and the PVE is the most challenging on the MMO market.. bar none. Simple dungeon runs (alerts) feel more intense and dramatic and thrilling than full blown raids in any MMO ive played. Regular group content will make bad groups ragequit. And great groups will make you exhale "HELL YES" !! I could go on and on about DCUO. try it.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Originally posted by ElectricWizard

DC UNIVERSE ONLINE has my MMO balls in a VICE.

While I would put it differently lol, DCUO also captured my attention for as long or longer than some of the BIG name games out there (currently sitting between Skyrim and L4D2 in hours played on Steam).  While I did find it somewhat disappointing to fight generic robots so much, the "dungeons" themselves really require teamwork in even a way GW2 hasn't replicated.  I might get back into it someday, I bet a lot has changed since I last played.  Good to see someone else enjoys the game.

Favorite weapon/power combo (Hammer/Light)

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870

Not sure I'm actually addicted to any particular game anymore.  I have a few that I rotate through during the week, but I am addicted to raising and spending time with my 2 year old son.  Maybe when he gets old enough to play video games I can find one to be addicted to with him.

However, back in the day I used to seriously be addicted to SWG.  When I wasn't at school I was spending every waking moment in that game.  Then when I went to bed I dreamt about it even more.  Those were the 2 most unhealthy years of my life, haha!

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor