Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Role Players Unite!

Comments

• skyrekskyrek Member Posts: 45
    Back to the top for the RP thread
    Another helpful bump for the RP support thread.
  • AthileaAthilea Member Posts: 72

Thank you again for bumping this.

Please feel free to link this thread to other role players that you know who would support an rp server on CU, primarily backers that you know would support it. I know that a few of my guildies and a couple of friends outside of WoW will be backing this game soon, and I'll try to get them to post in the thread, or at least in the backers thread once CU funds. I'm still very confident that it will despite how slow the money has come for the past few days.

You're welcome again!

Unfortunately a lot of people I game with are not PvPers so I doubt I can get anyone else to support or look in to the game.  However, if we can get more crafting information I have a good chance of at least cnvincing one of my friends to play as she loves a good crafting system as much as I do.  I double she would be a backer, but at least I'll have a chance of getting her to play when it comes along :)

I don't doubt it will fund.  I have a lot of faith still that it will happen.

Friendly neighborhood bump for the RP server support thread
    Well, we do what we can. ^_^ I'm sure we'll back still as well.
  • Dippy11Dippy11 Member UncommonPosts: 283

I don't play MMORPGs anymore, but hopefully CU will bring me back into the fold; otherwise I potentially just wasted money by pledging. 

An RP server would increase my chances of sicking around after release.  Thanks for putting this thread together! 

Thank you for you post Dippy. ^_^ I certainly hope that we get this. Also, your pledge is very appreciated.

I'll be making another one of these threads on the CU backers forums when they open.

• PrideinPridein Member UncommonPosts: 21
    I'm willing to play on a RP server. Count me in! :)
    The more the merrier!
    Might be the last time I can check tonight so bumping up our support thread for prosperity.
    Thank you for showing support. ^_^ It's much appreciated. 
    Somtimes I feel like I'm playing volleyball with our support thread.  bump
    Need to push the support thread back off the third page.
    That definitely would solve the death aspect for roleplaying purposes.  I guess we can chalk that up in the win column and not having to invent our own reasons.
    Bumping for rpers everywhere

Pushup for the RPers thread

RPer thread bump before it gets lost further down.

Thank you So much for bumping this Sky. I am sorry I haven't been around much. I've not really had a lot of time to poke around the internet the last few days between spurts here and there, and posting here kept slipping between my fingers.

I appreciate how awesome all of you have been in posting here regularly and helping to support getting an rp server.

You're welcome!  I keep checking back on it when I get a chance :) 
    It's sunny and nice outside for a change so I think I'll bump this and then go out :)
    Another friendly push for the RP server support thread.

Thank you yet again. ><

I just have not been able to really get to the computer as much as I normally would. I'll be back on track with the backers forums, though.

@Tierless ; That'd be pretty interesting.  Curious to see what it is compared to what I already have selected.

@Athilea ; No problem.  I keep checking when I can, at least once a day to keep the thread up there.  Teamwork for the win :)

When did he say that? I would have done an rpers teir if I had known there would be one!

Edit:

Nevermind, I found it. Wonder if we have convinced him that there needs to be an rp server, then? Can't wait until the backers forums are up. I'll be reposting this thread there. More chance MJ will see it, I think.  I just wish I knew how much that would be. My hubby and I could combine our pledges for it if need be.