Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

EverQuest II: Scars of the Awakened Open Beta Begins

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,588MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

EverQuest II players who want to get an early look at the forthcoming update, Scars of the Awakened, will want to head to the official site to find out how to get involved in the open beta. The update will bring a ton of new features into the game as well as new zones and more.

Scars of the Awakened features include:

• Cobalt Scar: An overland zone, including new quests and collections

• Siren's Grotto: A new dungeon, including solo, group, and raid challenges

• New Tradeskill quest line

• New Tradeskill Apprentice recipes and daily tasks

• Class updates (based on player feedback)

• Contested PVP rewards

Find out more on the EverQuest II site.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• HedeonHedeon GraestedPosts: 954Member Uncommon
    hm weird update since SOE usually had a "open beta" on their public test server, when about to launch a new GU
  • ReizlaReizla AlkmaarPosts: 3,300Member Uncommon
    OMG, NOOOOO! Not an other AA/skill reset. I just got started again and had one there already and now it looks like an other one will come soon again...

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
    AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
    GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
    ASUS GTX970 3x HD monitor 1920x1080

• NadiaNadia Canonsburg, PAPosts: 11,866Member Common
  • JeroKaneJeroKane OsloPosts: 5,353Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Reizla
    OMG, NOOOOO! Not an other AA/skill reset. I just got started again and had one there already and now it looks like an other one will come soon again...

Yeah Im getting fed up with it as well.

Why not just give us a reset token and let us decide if we want to reset or not. /sigh

• KreetureKreeture Cambridge, ONPosts: 53Member
    Originally posted by JeroKane
    Originally posted by Reizla

Yeah Im getting fed up with it as well.

Why not just give us a reset token and let us decide if we want to reset or not. /sigh

i too have recently returned to EQ@ after 3 years(sentinals) i have JUST finally got 2 characters AA capped -as of yesterday ~