Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

General: Gas Powered Games Renamed Wargaming Seattle

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,581MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Gas Powered Games will be changing names soon to Wargaming Seattle. The company was recently purchased by the World of Tanks developer precipitating the change. In addition, Chris Taylor has confirmed that the studio is working on a free to play MMO. Dungeon Siege Online anyone?

Read more at Polygon.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• XAPKenXAPKen Northwest, INPosts: 4,906Member Uncommon

Great developer.  I hope this works out for them.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now turned Amateur Game Developer.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  Realm Lords 2 on MMORPG.com
  • nycplayboy78nycplayboy78 Washington, DCPosts: 143Member Uncommon
    meh...Dungeon Siege was good but it was an IP that they squandered...I am not look forward to anything new or great from them ever again....

• DalekThayDalekThay Bangor, MIPosts: 52Member

Yeah, they pretty much lost my support when they went to Kickstarter with Wildman. The fact that they needed funds that badly just reeks of mismanagement. They were a successful company with far more hits than misses, and should've had no financial problems for quite some time.