Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance: Launch Day Trailer

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Trion Worlds is celebrating today's launch of Defiance with a brand new trailer set to some awesome music. The MMOFPS is a direct tie-in to the Syfy television series of the same name. Check it out before heading into the apocalypse that is Defiance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268

Great game.

Can't wait to get home from work.

• AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961
    Lol. They made a launch trailer with you can't view in germany because of no granted GEMA rights. Someone did not make his homework at Trion. ;)
  • orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    Originally posted by MikeJezZ

Great game.

Can't wait to get home from work.

LOL- same here started last night- so much fun so many ark falls!!! so much chaos=love it!!!!

• ITPalgITPalg Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Originally posted by Anthur
    Lol. They made a launch trailer with you can't view in germany because of no granted GEMA rights. Someone did not make his homework at Trion. ;)

If you use a VPN service, blocks from countries are greatly if not completely reduced.

twitch.tv/itpaladin
    @ITPalg
    YouTube: ITPalGame

• Lord-KronkLord-Kronk Member UncommonPosts: 38

I agree. It's a pretty good game, and I have high hopes it continues to be one... Fewt hings to know before you buy though....

Many bugs, chat doesn't work, servers are unstable, all groups are forced into an open mic VOIP (no push to talk so you hear people cough, sneeze, talk to other people in their house, type and so on)

Few other annoying things you have to deal with.  Also, the world and content are rather small.  People have already completed all of the quests, I'm darn near done with them myself.  So if you are thinking it's a giant world, you will find yourself disappointed.   That being said, I've had a lot of free time so I powered through most of it rather quickly.   I would say for the normal player there is maybe a months worth of content, 2 max if you are really... really slow.

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Any1 can tell me if is possible to move avatars with mouse (by pressing both buttons) or one is doomed to WASD? This is only reason I have not already purchased as I'm unable to find this info. But from what I understand, mouse is used to shot, so I'm afraid WASD.
  • FlashtonyFlashtony Member UncommonPosts: 12

You can not move by pressing both mouse buttons.

Right click is Aim / Zoom.

Left click shoots.

Unsure if you can remap this somehow.