Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Numbers on or off?

WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216

So who going to play with combat numbers on?

I know I will, as silly as it may sound those number over the enemies head makes the game feel more like a MMO then a shooter, not only that I love to see the damage from weapons and it helps me know if I hit the target.

How about you guys, number or no number?

Comments

• DivonaDivona Member UncommonPosts: 189
    I tried to turn the number on, but it keep distracted me from getting a headshot. So I turn it off.
  • r3dl4ncer3dl4nce Member UncommonPosts: 114
    numbers on for me!
  • lordtwistedlordtwisted Member UncommonPosts: 570
     With my new laptop I ran with numbers on during the beta weekend and had no issues, and I love to see the damage I am doing for several reasons, lets me know how much of an improvment my new gun, skill, or mods is. It also allows me to see if I am hitting in a critical area since the numbers turn colors and go bold when in a critical zone on the baddie you are shooting.

Not so nice guy!

• WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    Originally posted by lordtwisted
     With my new laptop I ran with numbers on during the beta weekend and had no issues, and I love to see the damage I am doing for several reasons, lets me know how much of an improvment my new gun, skill, or mods is. It also allows me to see if I am hitting in a critical area since the numbers turn colors and go bold when in a critical zone on the baddie you are shooting.

Yeah that pretty much my reasoning aswell, I love to see Crits , yeah I know e-peen problems from my days of WoW lol

• lordtwistedlordtwisted Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Originally posted by DMKano

Off for me - too much distraction with LMG, as the numbers keep flying like crazy.

I really did not see the distraction in it, but I am sure it is based on a lot of factors for each player, and each system. 

For me in most cases the numbers just kind of drifted up and around the baddy I am shooting.  I am sure circumstances will vary throughout the game though.

Not so nice guy!