Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WS is the number one Hyped game on mmorpg.

IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

Woot!!! Grats WS for being the number 1 most hyped game on mmorpg. (Move over WoW) lol image

It seems that ESO is running neck and neck with WS so I am sure WS wont stay at the number one spot for long.

This is why we need all you to hype WS up so we can keep the number one spot.

Comments

• demadildemadil Member UncommonPosts: 88
    I don't care if it's hyped. It's something I'm going to spend my money on because i want to play it.
  • achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,725

Regardless of ranked hype on here, it's most certainly ranked 1 on my personal hype list. 

Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
  • GreenHellGreenHell Member UncommonPosts: 1,323
    Originally posted by demadil
    I don't care if it's hyped. It's something I'm going to spend my money on because i want to play it.

This. Screw the hype. Educate yourself. Do some research.

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    And now it's second to TESO.
  • IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509
    Originally posted by Ghavrigg
    And now it's second to TESO.

LOL ya did not last long. SO come on you WS fans go hype it up so we can get that number one spot again. image

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    To be competing with ESO for hype is a pretty big honor in itself.  I'm not really sold on either game just yet, but I'm really looking forward to W* (best acronym ever).
  • DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521
    That pretty much dooms it to be mediocre.  The folks that frequent the hype list seem to have the worst taste in games.
    Originally posted by Eir_S
    To be competing with ESO for hype is a pretty big honor in itself.  I'm not really sold on either game just yet, but I'm really looking forward to W* (best acronym ever).

True but it makes me wonder if ESO are hyping WS down on purpose.

• azmundaiazmundai Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

as soon as you make a post like this, all the trolls that don't even know what wildstar is go give it a rank of 1 just to make themselves feel special.

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
    I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

Originally posted by Isturi
    Originally posted by Eir_S

True but it makes me wonder if ESO are hyping WS down on purpose.

Two can play at that game.image

Yeah, why not?  After all it's already happening with CU and ESO. lol

Originally posted by azmundai

as soon as you make a post like this, all the trolls that don't even know what wildstar is go give it a rank of 1 just to make themselves feel special.

Looks like it's already happening.  rofl.  It's gone down 5 spots on the list.  The hype list is basically useless anyway.  Reminds me of when Pirate 101 won MMO of the Year.

• ZapzapZapzap Member UncommonPosts: 224

I would rather not see WS be the number one hyped game.  It just attractsa trolls and obnoxious people.  We can see how unfinished and poorly made  were yhe last few number one hyped games were.  Being an under the radar game is much nicer.

BTW WS sure dropped when the fanboys of the the fast food type hyped games saw it get to number 1.  Dropped fom 8.47 to 8.42 in an hour.  Wow.

Originally posted by Zapzap

I would rather not see WS be the number one hyped game.  It just attractsa trolls and obnoxious people.  We can see how unfinished and poor were he last few number one hyped games were.  Being an under the radar game is much nicer.

BTW WS sure dropped when the fanboys of the the fast food type hyped games saw it get to number 1.  Dropped fom 8.47 to 8.42 in an hour.  Wow.

When I started this thread I thought it be fun because it seems that WS is getting the attention from players that is well deserve but it seems I did not realize that these fanboys cant stand the fact the WS will be a much better game then they can even imagine.