Kickstarter Reward Tiers Spreadsheet

2

Comments

  • HeartsparkHeartspark Southland, MOMember Posts: 69
    Originally posted by Sornin
    Originally posted by Heartspark
    I'm confused, what is double check marks mean?

    2.

    Oic, thought you would just put 2 instead of checkmarks.  Check marks don't work for all options :D

    Heartspark: Animist rr12, bors, Lone Enforcer, Retired

    Dranzerk: Berzerker (kay) retired
    Dhei: Spiritmaster (Kay) retired
    Goblinking : Hunter (Kay) retired
    Moongoose: Shadowblade (Kay) retired

  • BobarianBobarian ft myers, FLMember Posts: 24

    Awesome job burfo, very well done spreadsheet.

    Looks like i'll be doing "Hero Forever"

  • MortifyMortify None of your BusinessMember Posts: 95
    good job Burfo :)

    Methos, Armsman, EU Excalibur
    Jager, Infiltrator, EU Excalibur
    Phos, Cleric, EU Excalibur
    Mortify, Sorcerer, EU Excalibur

  • VymmVymm Manhattan, NYMember Posts: 112

    Whole Smear and Whole Smear Two -- look identical on the spreadsheet except you have more stuff 160 rather than 150 FP on the Whole Smear One.  I think MJ said he would address this but I am still super confused with these two tiers.

     

    Vymm

    image

  • belatucadrosbelatucadros Toronto, ONMember Posts: 263
    Spreadsheets and MMOs go together like rum and coke

    Eldritch, Nightshade, Warden, Druid, Mauler, Mentalist
    Sorcerer, Necromancer, Theurgist, Armsman, Cleric
    Healer, Warrior, Skald

  • AdeptusArbitratorAdeptusArbitrator CastlefordMember Posts: 35
    Thanks for this, OP. Appreciated. 

    camelot-rp.enjin.com - A hub for roleplayers in Camelot Unchained!

  • ArconaArcona VanloseMember UncommonPosts: 1,182

    Kickstarter goes live on tuesday right?

    the $50 tier is a steal for all the things you get, kickstarters rocks!

  • SoMuchMassSoMuchMass New York, NYMember Posts: 548
    What ever happened to the statue on Founder's row?  Removed or am I missing it somehow?
  • burfoburfo Blue Mounds, WIMember Posts: 46
    Originally posted by SoMuchMass
    What ever happened to the statue on Founder's row?  Removed or am I missing it somehow?

    Unless that is the same as In-Game Backers Credit, it must've been removed (or moved to future tiers we haven't seen yet).

     

    Originally posted by Vymm
    Whole Smear and Whole Smear Two -- look identical on the spreadsheet except you have more stuff 160 rather than 150 FP on the Whole Smear One.  I think MJ said he would address this but I am still super confused with these two tiers.   Vymm

    Vymm, this was discussed earlier in this thread.  My understanding anyway is that The Whole Schmear is better, but available in a lower quantity for early adopters.  Once it's sold-out then The Whole Schmear Two is similar but not quite as good.  It's the same concept as the difference between Young Warrior and Warrior.

    Burfo
    image

  • burfoburfo Blue Mounds, WIMember Posts: 46
    Originally posted by Arcona
    Kickstarter goes live on tuesday right?


    The last I heard, as soon as Kickstarter approves our project, we will announce the official Kickstarter launch date.

    Burfo
    image

  • HrothaHrotha -Member Posts: 821
    Originally posted by burfo
    I find this information much easier to compare while in spreadsheet form, so I've created an unofficial spreadsheet.  This is based on my intrepretation of the posted data so do let me know if you find any mistakes.  I'll add the new tiers as they're announced. Spreadsheet Link

    Seriously, where is this nonsense going towards???

    I dont want to make an investment (!) I want a Game!

    image

  • burfoburfo Blue Mounds, WIMember Posts: 46
    Originally posted by 4bsolute
    Originally posted by burfo
    I find this information much easier to compare while in spreadsheet form, so I've created an unofficial spreadsheet.  This is based on my intrepretation of the posted data so do let me know if you find any mistakes.  I'll add the new tiers as they're announced. Spreadsheet Link

    Seriously, where is this nonsense going towards???

    I dont want to make an investment (!) I want a Game!

    Investments are optional of course.  But, without enough investment there unfortunately won't be a game.  So the decision is yours!  Do you want the game enough to toss in $5?

    Burfo
    image

  • SorninSornin Richmond, BCMember Posts: 1,133
    Originally posted by burfo
    Originally posted by Arcona
    Kickstarter goes live on tuesday right?


    The last I heard, as soon as Kickstarter approves our project, we will announce the official Kickstarter launch date.

    Kickstarter has approved their project; it was approved late on Friday. Mark said it is definitely launching in the first week of April, but not on the Monday (April Fools' Day).

    Tuesday is the likely candidate, if I were a betting man, but it could be later than that.

    image

  • ArnfiarnunnArnfiarnunn eragnyMember UncommonPosts: 61
    Thank you Burfo, nice spreadsheet :)

    image
  • SorninSornin Richmond, BCMember Posts: 1,133

    Now if only this spreadsheet could be completed by Mark posting the third tier of rewards...

    Damn Easter Sunday and its familial obligations!

    image

  • CExyCExy BrabantMember CommonPosts: 26

    Thanks Burfo, a job well done.

    I'd like to see the table transposed though, with a filter on the perks.  Perhaps add it to another sheet tab? I'd do it for you, but i't only copy&paste special transpose, fix the header's (slight vertical orientation) and add filter. 

  • PRX_sklurbPRX_sklurb New York, NYMember Posts: 167
    Originally posted by burfo
    I find this information much easier to compare while in spreadsheet form, so I've created an unofficial spreadsheet.  This is based on my intrepretation of the posted data so do let me know if you find any mistakes.  I'll add the new tiers as they're announced. Spreadsheet Link

    Great Job!

    CLICK: »»» http://CamelotUnchained.net «««

    image

  • VymmVymm Manhattan, NYMember Posts: 112
    Originally posted by Vymm
    Whole Smear and Whole Smear Two -- look identical on the spreadsheet except you have more stuff 160 rather than 150 FP on the Whole Smear One.  I think MJ said he would address this but I am still super confused with these two tiers.   Vymm

    Vymm, this was discussed earlier in this thread.  My understanding anyway is that The Whole Schmear is better, but available in a lower quantity for early adopters.  Once it's sold-out then The Whole Schmear Two is similar but not quite as good.  It's the same concept as the difference between Young Warrior and Warrior.

     

    Thanks.  That actually makes sense to me now.  I was sitting here scratching my head and keep forgetting there is a timeline to these donations and not some static purchase when you want dynamic.

     

    Vymm

    image

  • osiriszoranosiriszoran oakland park, FLMember Posts: 86
    The kickstarter stuff is tempting but considering how most mmorpgs have been pretty fail as of late + when they do release they're crap for the first 6 months....i think i'll hold onto my cash.
  • SorninSornin Richmond, BCMember Posts: 1,133

    *cracks a whip*

    burfo, update your spreadsheet!

    Please? :)

    image

  • LawtoweenLawtoween Houston, TXMember Posts: 103
    Originally posted by CExy
    Thanks Burfo, a job well done. I'd like to see the table transposed though, with a filter on the perks.  Perhaps add it to another sheet tab? I'd do it for you, but i't only copy&paste special transpose, fix the header's (slight vertical orientation) and add filter. 

    To filter out he perks you don't need to transpose.  Filter on the top row.  Select the filter on the first column, click "select all" and then reccheck those rewards you actually care about.  To eliminate the columns that don't have checks in the rows you've kept, just hide them.

     

    Sorry for my spreadsheet geekiness.  Great job Burfo.

    Lawtoween

  • qualtoqualto Des Moines, IAMember Posts: 3
    Very nice! This makes my head spin much less.
  • CExyCExy BrabantMember CommonPosts: 26
    Originally posted by Lawtoween To filter out he perks you don't need to transpose.  Filter on the top row.  Select the filter on the first column, click "select all" and then reccheck those rewards you actually care about.  To eliminate the columns that don't have checks in the rows you've kept, just hide them.   Sorry for my spreadsheet geekiness.  Great job Burfo. Lawtoween

    ... "hiding" them is exacty why I transposed. It autohides everything that does not have "lifetime subscription" when I use the check mark. It also allows you to see what else is in te tier.

  • MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYAdministrator RarePosts: 6,273
    Cool stuff. Sticky inc!

    Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

  • burfoburfo Blue Mounds, WIMember Posts: 46
    Originally posted by burfo
    I find this information much easier to compare while in spreadsheet form, so I've created an unofficial spreadsheet.  This is based on my intrepretation of the posted data so do let me know if you find any mistakes.  I'll add the new tiers as they're announced. Spreadsheet Link

    This has been updated for tier 3!

    Burfo
    image

Sign In or Register to comment.