Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you like losing micro-trasaction items?

War Z cant get any worse. While this is hilarious, its very sad. This game should be thrown to the lions along with the devs.

Im not buying that one from Titov.... gamers saying that they want to lose their Microtransaction items upon death or they leave the game? LMFAO so hard my head hurts.

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/pc-games/war-z-micro-transactions-more-controversy/

DO you like losing microtransaction items upon death?

Comments

• BlasphimBlasphim Member UncommonPosts: 354

I was tempted to buy into this game...I am glad I did not.

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

If Sergy was actually correct and players did like this model, then the servers would not all be so empty.  Go check out the thread on the official forum from a known fanboi showing how dead the servers are and asking people to help save the game.  Even their biggest fan can see the writing on the wall.  The game is dying and once the DayZ standalone comes out, another half the population will leave, then the average population per 50-man server will be 4 hackers and one fanboi.   LOL

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD