Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most Hyped Game Really?

1235»

Comments

• ChannceChannce Member CommonPosts: 570
    Originally posted by Sodahz
    ......  Is there something I missed? I don't understand .......

ya, no suprise.

When I said i had "time", i meant virtual time, i got no RL "time" for you.

• EasymodeXEasymodeX Member Posts: 149
    Originally posted by DavisFlight

Few things from DAoC have been surpassed. And no, I do not want yet another game with WoW's cluttered redundant GUI.

And DAoC's DW/2h/SS was fine as is. And no, a PvP game should not let you wear gear and not have it be reflected by your character.

If you want 100% DAOC 1.0, it's still available to play.  Have at it.

• SpeelySpeely Member CommonPosts: 861
    Still heated up in here, I see. Thanks for the kind words, y'all. I felt the need to let it out. Seems like our enthusiasm is really a problem for some people.

Haters gonna hate.

Can't wait for this community in-game. Us early-adopters/backers should definitely make sure we have a community. I very much love some of the personalities I have encountered here, and that gives me as much hope (and hype omg!) for the game as anything.

• DavisFlightDavisFlight Member CommonPosts: 2,556
    Originally posted by EasymodeX
    Originally posted by DavisFlight

Few things from DAoC have been surpassed. And no, I do not want yet another game with WoW's cluttered redundant GUI.

And DAoC's DW/2h/SS was fine as is. And no, a PvP game should not let you wear gear and not have it be reflected by your character.

If you want 100% DAOC 1.0, it's still available to play.  Have at it.

Not only did I NOT say I wanted 100% DAoC,

but it is NOT available to play. So, you look foolish twice. Good job.

If it was, I would be playing it.

• EasymodeXEasymodeX Member Posts: 149

Oh they finally shut it down?  It was still up a while ago.

Regardless, most specific subsystems and mechanics in DAOC have been surpassed.

The only things that DAOC has clear leads in at this time are map layout, point accrual, cast/interrupt (to some extent), pre-TOA gear scaling.  Everything else has been done better, more or less.

• sweetdigssweetdigs Member Posts: 196
    Originally posted by PerfArt
    Still heated up in here, I see. Thanks for the kind words, y'all. I felt the need to let it out. Seems like our enthusiasm is really a problem for some people.

Haters gonna hate.

Can't wait for this community in-game. Us early-adopters/backers should definitely make sure we have a community. I very much love some of the personalities I have encountered here, and that gives me as much hope (and hype omg!) for the game as anything.

I can't tell you how eagerly I am looking forward to the internal backers forums.  For many reasons.

This discussion has been closed.