Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Flame & Frost - The Razing Launches

2»

Comments

• RaapnaapRaapnaap Member UncommonPosts: 455
    Originally posted by evilastro
    Originally posted by Bladestrom
    It's a game, drop it from your 'radar' if you don't enjoy it. You know 10 years ago when we got bored of a game we just stopped playing and moved on- no real need for miserable declarations on some GW forum, i blame the entitlement/I want I want culture that's been leaking from the west.

Yeah bingo. Although I doubt most of the people that post that kind of crap ever played.  They just add in crap like that to boost the street cred of their whine-fest.

Solid patch, glad you can get best in slot from WvW alone now. And the progression doesn't ruin the balance.

You can't get "best in slot", the methods are still PvE-exclusive. Eat your words, "I doubt most of the people that post that kind of crap ever played.", don't try to make an argument without confirming your own 'facts'.

Also I'll have you know there are people reading comments like these that find critisism towards games more helpful than the fan-boy speeches claiming how amazing a game is. You need to be able to see both sides of a product, and GW2 like every other game is far from perfect like many here would have you believe.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Originally posted by cronius77
    all you have to do is go to the world vs world offical forums and see what people really feel about this patch. Its a huge disappointment for world vs world players that was the promised WvW patch. Im sorry I still play and all but this patch is a sad disappointment to anyone that pvps full time in WvW. The pve side got a lot of polish and some more content. All and all very very disappointed with this patch, half the promised WvW features and content isnt even added.

Just go play, you will see how many are "pissed off".

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030
    Originally posted by cronius77
    all you have to do is go to the world vs world offical forums and see what people really feel about this patch. Its a huge disappointment for world vs world players that was the promised WvW patch. Im sorry I still play and all but this patch is a sad disappointment to anyone that pvps full time in WvW. The pve side got a lot of polish and some more content. All and all very very disappointed with this patch, half the promised WvW features and content isnt even added.

If all we do is go to forums to gauge how good an update is, we'd be left thinking every launch, expansion, patch and update for every game ever was a complete and utter disaster. 

• XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,854

Originally posted by Homitu
    Originally posted by gessekai332 Originally posted by raapnaap Meanwhile, another set of asian lottery weapon models was added to the gem store, where buying keys for chests gives you a marginal chance to obtain one of the new weapon designs.  
    this has what made me lose all faith in gw2, arenanet, and ncsoft. no matter how much trust and faith you put into a game company they will always f*ck you for a couple extra dollars in the end. i dont understand how they can be so short-sighted.
    Can't tell if trolling or if you honestly just don't know what you're talking about here.  The weapon models are just that: models, skins.  Complete vanity fluff

I wonder how many people that are defending GW2 adding weapon skins also bashed Tera when they added new weapon skins.

I guess I can predict how the GW2 fans would react if bikini vanity armor was added this summer.

• almalexiusalmalexius Member UncommonPosts: 180
    Did the "super adventure box" 1 time and that was more than enough. Just not my cup of tea if the full game is.

WOW,eq2,Vanguard,WAR,LOTRO,AOC,Rift Aion, SWTOR, TERA.

Currently playing GW2.