Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TIRED of SWTOR hate!

13»

Comments

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311
    Originally posted by Imperator101
    . I will wait for Battlefront 3. 

sadly, that probably won't happen either after it has been cancelled twice in near alpha stage

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• tiefighter25tiefighter25 Member Posts: 937

It's odd to complain about hate, and then ask why people hate the game; but to each their own.

I find this game intresting to follow for several reasons, which I will keep to myself at this time.

You also may want to put a defintion on"hate". If I'm in a Baseball sports forum and state that I think resigning A-Rod was a huge mistake, does that make me a "Yankee Hater". If I say the Red Sox should have only given David Ortiz a one year deal, does that make me a "Red Sox" hater?

Some people have diffeerent definitions of fan and hater then others. That said, some people have thicker skins then others.

• TezcatlapoccaTezcatlapocca Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Most of the "hate" is from when games were stopped being made for "fun" and made soley for "profit". Nickel n' Dime'n your player base with microtransactions and DLC is a great way to get consumers to hate you.

• Tyvolus4Tyvolus4 Member UncommonPosts: 192
    Originally posted by velmax
    I'm not trying to be on the defense side on this game, as i did wish that Bioware had done a  little better with it. But i've seen SO much hate on this game; that i question myself what has made people hate it so much? I've probably have never seen so much hate on a mmo like swtor! I know people troll.... but this is more then trolling, if everyone hates on it. So tell me, why?

I HATE all things EA.  sorry.

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134
    Originally posted by Hrimnir

Its really quite simple.  A small portion of the hate is definitely SWG butt hurtery.  The rest of that is because the game is literally the Jar Jar Binks of Star Wars MMO's.  And, to add insult to injury, we had to listen to a severe abundance of hubris from the developers telling us that Jar Jar Binks was the 4th pillar of MMO gaming, etc.

The developers lied, just flat assed lied about dozens of things, spun the rest of it, and then delivered an unfinished, buggy as hell piece of garbage. I don't even call it a WOW clone because that would be doing it a favor.  It wasn't even as much of an MMO as wow is.

The game represented/represents EVERYTHING that is wrong with the current state of the MMO industry.

dude,,show some compassion

first all the hate from the prequels , and now THIS?

jar-jar is a very sad gungan now,,

This discussion has been closed.