It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I hope they fix this before NA release. Instant respawns and safe zones should not be in the MIDDLE of a siege. Is this an instance as well or are you teleported away if you break the 50-on-your-side-limit? I understand the reasoning behind a 100 player max but come on we had 1000 player sieges in Shadowbane 10 years ago! Why can't developers do that again?!
1. The limit is still 50vs50 max.
2. Too few players, too many vehicles. Again and again, anyone can spawn a tank, so they do....
3. Walls are completely useless as of now. Why? Because there is no way to defend them from siege tanks. Your own cannot shoot over and hit the enemy, and there are no trebuchet or any other wall defenses. There are some weapons that spawn up there but they seem to be completely useless. You kinda just wait for the wall to fall, so your own tanks start shooting trough the hole.
4. Defenders spawn in middle of the castle, they have no death-penalty, and can re-spawn infinitely and instantly! The instant you die you can respawn.... This means, that unless you are completely inferior you can never lose. And just spawning and rushing the enemy will be enough, since you are closer to your spawn then they are to theirs. They cannot outnumber you cause hey 50 vs 50 limit.
5. The siege zone is too small.
6. The attackers deploy own camp, their own spawn. It is surrounded by safezone. Yet, the safezone applies to both... even defenders are safe there. Which relates to....
- If you summon siege tank right next to your camp... it is already in range of the walls. That small the zone is. And worse...
- The defenders can glide from walls, directly to the attacker spawnzone, then start abusing the safezone, camping there, attacking and ambushing anyone who tries to get back to battle from there in small numbers.
The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.