Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: New Battleground, Arenas, Scenarios Incoming

2»

Comments

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    Originally posted by dotdotdash
    Originally posted by floreairfoot
    Originally posted by KingofHartz
    Nope not even the great savoir of the mmo rpg genre is going to cut it now. Played 5.2 for about aweek im bored already.

Yea... we've been hearing this for years, but I'm sure it's true this time.

Considering WoW sub numbers are in decline, by Blizzard's own admission, I think it's time you did start believing it. No one is saying WoW is going to die. Most are suggesting it's had its day however.

haters gonna hate. nothing new.

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• TsumoroTsumoro Member UncommonPosts: 435

The game is good, when questing and things but recycling content does get old. By this I mean the dailies. There are so  many of the freaking things that I just get bored of it. Although I understand 5.3 will have a couple of nice editions the big one will be with 5.4 which I believe will add another raid... But do I really want to keep this up? Logging in, doing my valor etc and then raids where I can?

I dont have it in me anymore. If only WoW had its own Foundry like system, I would be one happy bunny. 

• jwalton314jwalton314 Member Posts: 1

I don't think World of Warcraft will fall until they try to come out with another game and stop supporting this one.  I have been playing since it released and I am terribly bored with the game, yet I continue to play only to do Arena and for the social interaction with my IRL friends and my in game friends that I've played with over the years.

It's more of the fact that I've invested so much time into this game that I want to see what happens to it.

I did quit for about 6 months before Mist of the Pandaria came out though.

But in my opinion, I still believe it's the number 1 MMO to date.