Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

[Media] General: 'Gear'

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,633MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

The latest installment of MMORPG.COMic is here for your viewing pleasure. Simply titled "gear", it totally speaks for itself. Enjoy!

Check it out on the MMORPG.COMic page.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• BattlerockBattlerock Youngstown, OHPosts: 1,393Member
    That raid set from Neverwinter problably cost around $150
  • Sho0terMcgavinSho0terMcgavin Harrisburg, PAPosts: 301Member
    I've been in all 3 betas.  I have no idea what KingofHartz is blabbing about.  Most likely just trolling.  I have yet to see anything in that cash shop thats play 2 win as you suggust.  Move along.

Thats because you recieve a discount for buying $600 worth of founders beta access and a chance to win a $13 pizza gift certificate
  • SoulStainSoulStain Tampa, FLPosts: 202Member
    I recieved beta access for the last 2..and future ones from buying a $5 pc gaming magazine..which I also read.  If it plays like it currently does then I don't see much need to use the shop. That can change of course but so far..no pay to win that I've noticed.
  • ScotScot UKPosts: 5,769Member Uncommon
    I thought it was quite funny, is that not the idea? Rather than a detailed argument about the MMO you are playing. :)
    Then how come you didn't type lol ? Couldnt have been that funny.
    Now $150 raid set from Neverwinter thats funny - "lol" - see