Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LIst of Upcoming Classes

LaromussLaromuss Member UncommonPosts: 331

Just noticed in the broker under the class filter you can see all the names of the other classes that might be coming later

sorry for the small image my linking isn't working , just click on it and you should be able to make out the names :P

Comments

• DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398

Nice, i got to ask is the whole game kind of single player dungeon type?

I started last night and whilst i just hit level 7 you dont travel far just get quest hit a dungeon get quest hit a dungeon.

It reminds me kind of like a ARPG like diablo crossed with an MMO??

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

And to think D&D was about create your own class...

Damn here you are even limited to ONE type of weapon your class can wield.

Thats not in any D&D , not even 4e.

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    Nice Catch!   I went looking for this info, but was obviously not as good a rogue as you.....

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    Originally posted by Lobotomist

And to think D&D was about create your own class...

Damn here you are even limited to ONE type of weapon your class can wield.

Thats not in any D&D , not even 4e.

That is a sucky sort of corner cutting.   I imagine that it was somehow a developer shortcut, as it makes next to no sense otherwise.

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    Nice detective work OP. Although, i am already in love with great weapon fighter. What a bad ass class.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• Shana77Shana77 Member UncommonPosts: 290
    Originally posted by DonY81

I started last night and whilst i just hit level 7 you dont travel far just get quest hit a dungeon get quest hit a dungeon.

No the game eventually opens up, you'll get access to increasingly larger adventure zones where your questing with others. But you are right that this game is really an ARPG crossed with an MMO or as one could call it a MMOARPG!!!!

• HironHiron Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Originally posted by Laross

Just noticed in the broker under the class filter you can see all the names of the other classes that might be coming later

sorry for the small image my linking isn't working , just click on it and you should be able to make out the names :P

Arent those just branches you can take with the 5 main classes? Each class has 3 routes/feats you can choose. Not 100% sure though, someone who can confirm this?

Originally posted by DonY81

If you want an open world where you can freely roam, you wont get it this game. Maps are restricted by mainquests. Meaning untill you receive the mainq of the map you wont be able to enter it. Once unlocked its just like any open world game map where other players do fetch quests etc with a few dungeons here and there. And when you finish the map you receive next mainq and unlock another map.

• Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588
    Not sure they are real classes, but looks interesting.

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

• CaidenCaiden Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Nice attempt, but those are just Paragon paths unlocked at level 30. Prestige Classes, so to speak.

• StormakovStormakov Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Originally posted by Caiden
    Nice attempt, but those are just Paragon paths unlocked at level 30. Prestige Classes, so to speak.

^

Those are the Paragon Paths for the classes

Trickster > Infiltrator

Cleric > Oracle

Guardian > Vanguard

GW Fighter > Swordmaster

Control Wizard > Hellbringer, Spellstorm