Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Leaderboards confirmed by Zenimax

hMJemhMJem Marysville, WAPosts: 465Member
Para-phrasing of it: "

RANKING

"The game will have leaderboards and players will earn Alliance Points.

This may play into figuring out who will reign for a time as emperor. "

I hope this doesnt mean the biggest stat whore gets to be Emperor. 

Your fair share of elitists from the lack of Raids will be here, dont worry

Comments

• BetakodoBetakodo Poor land, FLPosts: 338Member

Website says highest ranking player of an alliance becomes emperor. http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/game-guide/the-alliance-war

I think that's the only best way to do it. That way you don't have Walmart/zerg guilds putting their leader up, making it a fight of who can recruit the most. I think it really boils down to pvp balance and if you can get the kills. Either that or use the OP builds.

• hMJemhMJem Marysville, WAPosts: 465Member
    Originally posted by Betakodo

Website says highest ranking player of an alliance becomes emperor. http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/game-guide/the-alliance-war

I think that's the only best way to do it. That way you don't have Walmart/zerg guilds putting their leader up, making it a fight of who can recruit the most. I think it really boils down to pvp balance and if you can get the kills. Either that or use the OP builds.

If kills offer more than capturing, people will refuse to do the objective and just hope others get it done for them. We call those stat whores. Or if killing offers it more effeciently than the objective

If assists offer nothing, people will go for kill steals too. Hopefully assists do offer points though. And if capturing offers the most points, is it spread amongst all those helping or the one who actually does it?

Regardless.. There will probably be stat whores who arent necessarily trying to win but baiting the people going for the actual objective. 

• SaintWalker44SaintWalker44 Odym, CAPosts: 80Member

I can hear the casual playtime players whining and crying because they will have ZERO chance at becoming emperor.

ITS NOT FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Zenimax has the brains to actually not change it based on that. Casual players have ruined too many mmos in the past years.

The dumbing down of games, and making content trivial, along with welfare armor/weapons, was all because of casual players....

Im glad Zen did it this way

All Will Be Well.....