Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

some questions

rafalex007rafalex007 Member Posts: 244

hello.

i jsut would like to know if is this game is worth a shot,and some of the game aspects(what ever hit your mind)

simple right thanx

Comments

• rafalex007rafalex007 Member Posts: 244
    any response :)
  • LetsinodLetsinod Member UncommonPosts: 385
    Not be rude, but download the game and try it yourself.  No ones opinions mean squat anyways.  Unless your paying for bandwidth you have nothing to lose.
    Originally posted by Letsinod
    Not be rude, but download the game and try it yourself.  No ones opinions mean squat anyways.  Unless your paying for bandwidth you have nothing to lose.

here you got my answer

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Originally posted by Letsinod

QFT this should be common sense.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Answer would be good :P come on i have to sleep need to start downlaod
  • YizleYizle Member Posts: 517
    I am still enjoying it. But it really depends on what you are looking for. Its very quest driven. Many dungeons and zones to explore. At top end there is lots of raiding and even more dungeon grinding. I just introduced a couple more people to it for the 1st time and so far they are enjoying it but as I said everyone is different.
  • eldariseldaris Member UncommonPosts: 353

I play eq2 on and off ,main reasons to return to it are :
    - crafting ,one of the best in mmos ,not just pressing a button and going afk until the item is finished like in most mmorpgs today
    - housing ,even if some people dislike how houses are instanced instead of having like in swg player cities ,I think is better this way .You can decorate the house with items made by you or other players or found during your adventures,there are lot of different types of houses available and eq2 has quite a large community interested in this part of the game.
    - large world ,lot of quests,some interesting zones, great music
    - lot of races and classes to choose from
    - different types of mounts - beside the usual ones you have flying ,gliding and jumping mounts - I hope this will be copied by other mmos since jumping mounts are really funny to travel around

The things that make me take some breaks from the game are the combat system which is I find slower and less interesting that other games like Age of Conan,Wow or Guild wars 2 (other people prefer a slow combat),zoned world and lack of faction vs faction pvp on most servers.If you don't care much about pvp and more interested in dungeons,raids or questing you should give the game a try ,maybe check a few videos first to see the graphics,combat etc.

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364

if u like themepark mmorpgs, eq2 is a fun game ,u have MONTHS of content for free ....

the only problem is finding groups for low lvl dungeons :S