Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] General: FusionFall Heroes: Hands On Preview

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Cartoon Network is getting ready to launch a new game based around some of the most iconic characters from the network's series. We had the chance for a hands on preview of FusionFall Heroes and have the full report. See how it went before heading to the comments to discuss the game.

FusionFall Heroes is an online game that allows players to take on hosts of robots and other bad guys as either a single player or in groups of four. As each map opens, players are presented with four rounds of fast-paced mayhem as the battle rages to clear the map. During the fight, there are power ups and healing chests that can be found that will help players ultimately win.

Read more of Suzie Ford's FusionFall Heroes Hands On Preview.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509
    Looks like this will be a cute little game to kill some time with. Hey first to reply woot !!

• McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    If it is designed for an younger audience yes it will be cute. But if it includes the vulgar insinuations from Adventure Time, then it won't be. It is a shame what passes for art these days.
  • ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182
    Looks like Marvel Heroes will have some competition :)
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    When you cut your teeth on a game like this what will you expect from the MMO genre as a teen?
  • koboldfodderkoboldfodder Member UncommonPosts: 447

You expect to be hit with a neverending barrage of cheap, insta MMO that are paper thin and whose sole goal is to wring every last wrinkled dollar out of your pocket while pretending to be a worthwhile gaming experience.

And you would be right!

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Originally posted by Czanrei
    If it is designed for an younger audience yes it will be cute. But if it includes the vulgar insinuations from Adventure Time, then it won't be. It is a shame what passes for art these days.

Adventure Time is lumping awesome! It's cute and funny!

Smile

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Cute.  Runs in a browser?

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • techeetechee Member UncommonPosts: 1

This game looks awesome, but it's nothing like the original FF. However, I will give this a try. And to think, all of this was a, and I do mean "a", result of Project: Revive. Let's just hope that FusionFall does get an update soon. Because if this is anything promising, I'll keep my hopes held high.