Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

29.99 on sale? Really?

penthepenthe Member Posts: 25

Mists isn't even that much on sale. Im not american so I cant purchase it on Amazon.com.

I was waiting to see what the sale % would be ever since they announced the "Return to Telara" event. What a huge disapointment.

Trion must really over - evaluate themselves to charge that much, it's a little pricey for a game that nobody plays.

Comments

• TazlorTazlor Member UncommonPosts: 864
    Nobody plays it? Or did you mean you don't play it?
  • kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707
    Originally posted by penthe

Mists isn't even that much on sale. Im not american so I cant purchase it on Amazon.com.

I was waiting to see what the sale % would be ever since they announced the "Return to Telara" event. What a huge disapointment.

Trion must really over - evaluate themselves to charge that much, it's a little pricey for a game that nobody plays.

You can buy the game and the expansion at most gaming stores for $20... What is the issue? And the expansion is new since Nov.... And They are an amazing company.... Show me 10 out of the what 500 MMORPG's that offer such frequent updates. They have had more then 200 in the past 2 years and the game is only 2 years old...

SNIP

• ProfGetzProfGetz Member UncommonPosts: 182
    Rift does not have the numbers that a game like WoW has, no question. To say "No one plays" is just flat out silly. My shard is very active and we have new people joining and re-joining the game every day. Far from dead my friend.

Every MMORPG is AWESOME, until it's released!
    I don't want a game so much as I want a WORLD!
    --
    o·pin·ion –noun
    1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
    2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

• GoodAfternoonGoodAfternoon Member UncommonPosts: 252

My shard, Wolfsbane, is certainly active. Always Great Hunt Rifts going on or Daily Raid Rifs. Pug raiding are out there however there's tons of raiding guilds, even on the PVP shard.

$30 isn't much for the expansion that offers hundreds of hours of content. 

Rift