Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

LFG that most likely does not exist!

xxShaneOmacxxShaneOmac Everett, WAPosts: 2Member

But I would love to be proven wrong, or know of a up and coming game that may prove me wrong. Just so everyone knows where I am coming from, I played Shadowbane, Lineage 2 and for the last 4 years Darkfall. Darkfall even tho a great game, failed and now has turned into a complete loss with DFUW, mainly the team behind it are just not up to the task.

So with that Im looking for these elements. 

• First Person Real time Aiming, no tab targeting
  • World PvP
  • Mid to full Loot
  • Classless or a super unique skill selection that allows huge amounts of skill / spells.
  • Little to no Safe zones Little to no Instances
  • World building, City building
  • Siege warfare
  • Sandbox elements
So is there anything out there?

Comments

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread PshPosts: 5,496Member Uncommon
    Maybe Mortal Online?
  • xxShaneOmacxxShaneOmac Everett, WAPosts: 2Member
    Mortal was a bigger joke than Darkfall.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Beaumont, CAPosts: 1,516Member Uncommon

Age of Conan has quite a bit of what you mention, while it does have tab targetting, it also has directional attacks, you can be targetting something on your left, but if you swing with your right hand youre gonna hit something on your right

I just started playing again for the first time since launch, and I am having quite a bit of fun.  While not classless, the classes can vary quite a bit especially when you start building into your AA's

Age of Wushu also might interest you, although 1st person isnt an option, and not sure about seiges

otherwise, wait for ESO, or maybe Repopulation or Archage

• benseinebenseine HaarlemPosts: 243Member
    Originally posted by xxShaneOmac

But I would love to be proven wrong, or know of a up and coming game that may prove me wrong. Just so everyone knows where I am coming from, I played Shadowbane, Lineage 2 and for the last 4 years Darkfall. Darkfall even tho a great game, failed and now has turned into a complete loss with DFUW, mainly the team behind it are just not up to the task.

So with that Im looking for these elements. 

• First Person Real time Aiming, no tab targeting
    • World PvP
    • Mid to full Loot
    • Classless or a super unique skill selection that allows huge amounts of skill / spells.
    • Little to no Safe zones Little to no Instances
    • World building, City building
    • Siege warfare
    • Sandbox elements
    So is there anything out there?

Gloria Victis comes close: http://gloriavictisgame.com, f2p sandbox game under development.

- no tab targeting, aiming is 3rd person though looking at all the SS

- ffa pvp

- mid to full loot (discussion is still ongoing between the devs and the community, see forum linked above to check that yourself)

- classless, you choose wich skills to lvl (dunno if skilllist will be huge like df1)

- dunno about savezone, good question to ask on the forum. Only housing and sieging will be instanced as far as I know.

- siege warfare will be big part of the content. Cool feature is the dynamic weather system that affects combat. Rain/cold will slow your movement and a siege might start in fog with almost no visability. Check forum for more details.

- yep, sandbox game.

check more info and screens on their indiedb page: http://indiedb.com/games/gloria-victis