Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Those who wish to play, should beware.

TegamdarTegamdar Member Posts: 5
Cabal online has sunken to an all time low. Last year I attempted to regain my account only to find out it was banned. (I had been gone for nearly a year) I ticketed multiple times and had them tell me it was used illegally. After discussing it on FB with a gm I came to the conclusion that just regaining my info, they tagged it as hacked and banned it. There is no other explanation. DO NOT lose your info, and CHANGE IT DAILY. If not, it is guarenteed that eventually they will ban it and they WILL NOT help you. I advise staying away from the game, it is not worth it. They have the worst CS people. and the WORST GMs I have ever had the mispleasure to deal with. Have fun everyone

Comments

• DavynelordDavynelord Member Posts: 122

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with cabal...but understand that what happened to you is not something that is a huge occurance with any game really.

I've been playing cabal since 2008 and I have yet to have any problem with any of my 3 different accounts.  The same goes for any of the hundreds of games I've played over the past 15 years.   I've never been hacked or had any issue with any account on any game EVER. 

Oh and there was a big epic hacking ban the GM's did a while back (8 months ago maybe)...they banned all accounts that were involved in illegal activity surrounding the auction house and cash shop....any account that sold or bought any of the bad items was banned...if your account was involved in multiple buys or sells of such items, your not getting your account back, period....even if you hadn't logged in on that account in a year, because the devs cannot determine if you were hacked or if it was actually you logging into the account.

So since it's a free to play game and it's even easier to level up now  (can get level 100 - 110 in one day, max level in a week or two), just make a new account and be safer next time.