Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The game is growing, I get my fanboyish feelings back and now I just want to start a new AoC pack!!

DaSpackDaSpack Member UncommonPosts: 589

My own server is hopping. New and old AoCers are stopping by and the game is actually for the first time growing organically by itself (knock on wood because I hope that continues). I read this interview http://www.inquisitr.com/579164/online-gaming-has-a-bright-future-at-funcom-an-interview-with-creative-director-joel-bylos/  and some other guy in these forums quoted something Joel said in PC gamer yesterday that basically indicates that AoC will get another overhal on it's payment model that is likely to bring in even more people (I don't care how they get their money to keep developing AoC, but if they do it in a way that will flood the game with new players I say hell yaa!)

So loaded witrh all this MMO joy and optimism, I'm thinking.... I want to start all over again from scratch on the hardest fuck of an server FUNCOM has for AoC.... namely Deathwish. I can't start there alone of course as it is free looting and no guards... So let me ask this, would anyone care to join me?.. Or at least give me or eachother moral support through this forum thread as the weeks passes by :D..

The Ultimate Breakdown

Comments

• MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176
    PM Me!!
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

"Or at least give me or eachother moral support through this forum thread as the weeks passes by :D.."

I'm not the target audience since during my years in AoC I've never touched any pvp servers (and I can count on one hand how many times I visited the Border Kingdoms), so there's no no way I'd go onto a blood&gory (lol) one - not to mention around here we don't have Deathwish... Crom doesn't like those who seek their own death, so we have Rage instead which helps in every glorious battle :)

AoC is nowadays on a good flow, population is healthy, and the game's future seems nice finally, but every game could use some good, balanced fanboi-ism so yep, Moral support +1. Go, crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women!

Ok, maybe not the last part concerning the late articles here about equal female roles in games and stuff ;)

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

I generally like "standard" PvP servers with open world PvP, the danger out there to get killed is just way more exciting than PvE-only snoozefest servers.

But the increased danger to drop loot and die everywhere on "Blood and Glory ruleset" PvP servers make me paranoid. It gets pretty hardcore after Tortage and losing a new headpiece I got out of a dungeon made me ragequit on some weeks ago, but I came back on the next. Danger is addictive.. what helped: join guild and plan revenge. We have a guild enemy list and we set our own bounties. A whole new layer of social and fun experience.

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• DaSpackDaSpack Member UncommonPosts: 589

Sorry guys... something came up.. You know winter skies, outside time etc etc.. :)

Buy lets save this one for after easter, I'm all in !! :D

The Ultimate Breakdown