Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

World War 2 Online forums deleted from MMORPG?

boobitsboobits Cumberland, BCPosts: 27Member
They're suddenly gone from this site! *POOF*  .....they were there a few days ago too! Anyone know what happened?

Comments

• boobitsboobits Cumberland, BCPosts: 27Member
    Thanks!  Guess Rats got tired of people telling the truth about their crap-tastic game.
  • SephrosSephros Somewhere, CAPosts: 402Member Uncommon
    Nice.  Now I won't have to sift through the whinning about WWIIO to find the whinning about every other game.

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

• HodoHodo Raeford, NCPosts: 542Member
    The funny thing is, this is doing nothing for their advertising.   Perhaps CRS is giving up the ghost finally?   Sad really I liked WWIIOL, I just didnt like DOC.

So much crap, so little quality.

• spizzspizz BlackForrestPosts: 1,971Member Uncommon
    Since when game companies decide if people can discuss about a game on such a gaming website like mmorpg.com and if forum sections about games exist or not. 
  • HodoHodo Raeford, NCPosts: 542Member
    Originally posted by spizz
    Since when game companies decide if people can discuss about a game on such a gaming website like mmorpg.com and if forum sections about games exist or not. 

Since MMORPG started respecting the wishes of the game developers instead of just being a troll page.   I respect MMORPG.COMs choice to do that.   Still doesnt change how I feel about CRS, just reinforces my POV of them being cowards.

So much crap, so little quality.

This discussion has been closed.