Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mmorpg-betakeys: client download

laserbauchlaserbauch Member CommonPosts: 4
did anyone of you mmorpgers get an mail with information on how and where to dowlload the cient? i didn't

Comments

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Not yet, no. I believe they're supposed to go out tomorrow?

Oderint, dum metuant.

• HawthornHawthorn Member UncommonPosts: 43

Look under Manage Games on the Trion Worlds site.  If your account has been tagged for the beta it will show it there with the download link.

Originally posted by Hawthorn

Look under Manage Games on the Trion Worlds site.  If your account has been tagged for the beta it will show it there with the download link.

Is that something different from those that got the Beta key on this site?

Oderint, dum metuant.

• HawthornHawthorn Member UncommonPosts: 43

Beta key has to be registered under a Trion Worlds account.  When the account gets tagged as being a Defiance Beta user it will show up under the Manage Games tab after you are logged in.  It will have the download link there as well.  Thier email will just say you are granted access to the beta and the link there will send you to thier website to download it.

• marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334

"Apply New Code
    Type or paste your code here. Hyphens will be inserted automatically. "

and i got this lol:
    An error has occurred. Please try again later.

gg trion...

Originally posted by Hawthorn

Beta key has to be registered under a Trion Worlds account.  When the account gets tagged as being a Defiance Beta user it will show up under the Manage Games tab after you are logged in.  It will have the download link there as well.  Thier email will just say you are granted access to the beta and the link there will send you to thier website to download it.

I made the Trion Worlds accounts and plugged in the Beta Key from here, it was accepted, but I don't see a download link at this time.

I'm wondering now if I screwed something up...

Edit: On Apply Codes I do have this:

2013-3-18           Defiance Beta             Defiance Beta Event Release Week

Oderint, dum metuant.

• marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334

Originally posted by Volkon Originally posted by Hawthorn Beta key has to be registered under a Trion Worlds account.  When the account gets tagged as being a Defiance Beta user it will show up under the Manage Games tab after you are logged in.  It will have the download link there as well.  Thier email will just say you are granted access to the beta and the link there will send you to thier website to download it.    
      I made the Trion Worlds accounts and plugged in the Beta Key from here, it was accepted, but I don't see a download link at this time.   I'm wondering now if I screwed something up...

info from tentonhammer:

UPDATE (1/18/2013): We asked Trion for an update since some of our readers have not received beta invitations. We were informed that while having a key flags your account for beta, it does not grant instant access to the beta weekend event. If you don't receive an invite for the upcoming weekend, please wait for an invite to a future event.
  • gadunkgadunk Member UncommonPosts: 164

keep getting this when entering my key on Trion site :(

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517
    Originally posted by gadunk

Yup, same here.

• Pantero44Pantero44 Member CommonPosts: 14
    Originally posted by Draftbeer
    Originally posted by gadunk

Yup, same here.

It's been like that since last night....:(

I submitted a ticket to see if they respond with an answer to this. I HOPE it's just a site glitch...lol

• lugisimolugisimo Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I just enter the code and was accepted. Seems like the glitch was taken care of. Now i'm just waiting for an email for an email.
  • HounganHoungan Member UncommonPosts: 3
    It looks like the beta invites are going out today.
  • eyceleycel Member Posts: 1,334
    Wonder how big the DL will be.

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378
    Still no sign of a beta client download. I checked all the links in the account management on their site, sifted through cheap blue pill emails to look for a link, but no luck yet.
  • ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309
    Bought from Trion directly, received beta email not too long ago. Downloading :)

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• lordtwistedlordtwisted Member UncommonPosts: 570
     Just got mine too, started download. As a note, it says all over it that the NDA will be lifted on 3/22/13. 

Not so nice guy!